• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Idea Closed New Thread Limit (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I put up three accounts for sale recently and was going to put up another but there's a message saying I can't make another post for four days. Is there a way around this limit? One of the accounts has sold so if I delete it, will I then be able to post another? I tried looking for information about the post limits but didn't see it. And maybe I'm blind but I didn't see that upgrading to premium would change that limit? Any clarification would be useful. Thank you.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Just merge the posts. You shouldn't need 4 posts for 4 toons. Just edit 1 of the other posts and add the toon there.

This would be like me posting each individual item for sale. It's better to put them together.

That doesn't answer the why.
Just merge the posts. You shouldn't need 4 posts for 4 toons. Just edit 1 of the other posts and add the toon there.

This would be like me posting each individual item for sale. It's better to put them together.
Okay, sure but that doesn't explain the why.

I also can't post in other sections for the forum if I want to sell something like krono so editing a post in accounts won't help me there. I've went and deleted other posts but I guess there's hard limit on how many new threads you can create in a certain period of time.

I put up three accounts for sale recently and was going to put up another but there's a message saying I can't make another post for four days. Is there a way around this limit? One of the accounts has sold so if I delete it, will I then be able to post another? I tried looking for information about the post limits but didn't see it. And maybe I'm blind but I didn't see that upgrading to premium would change that limit? Any clarification would be useful. Thank you.
The new thread limit for users is 4. The new thread limit for premium users is 10.

I haven't heard premium users stating they need more!

The new thread limit for users is 4. The new thread limit for premium users is 10.

I haven't heard premium users stating they need more!
Thanks for the information. I looked but didn't see that information when comparing the two so wasn't sure if upgrading would get me more.

There are so many features to premium that it's hard to list them all. If you've ever had a dream, premium will make it come true.

Lol

Attachments

• ezgif-2-35b226230b.gif
    ezgif-2-35b226230b.gif
    542.1 KB · Views: 5
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back