• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

STOCK Live Accounts In STOCK ToV - SK, BST, RNG SHM, ENC - Taking Offers (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Level
Race
Ogre
Class
Shadowknight
Registered Country
United States
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟢 Just me!
Email
📧 🟢 I will give buyer access to the original email account
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🔵 Yes, and I will provide the original card information (last 4 / billing address).
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Buyer Requirements
📌 Paypal Friends and Family only
IN STOCK
115 ENC 17,000 AA's T1 Gear - $200 OBO
115 BST 20,000 AA's - Mixed T1/T3 Gear Vah Shir - $200 Or Offer
115 RNG - 20,400 AA's - T1/T3 ToV Group Gear (Ice Encrusted Compound Bow + 3 more Ice Encrusted) - $300 Or Offer
115 SK - 21,000 AA's - Full Ice Encrusted Gear and T3 Group Gear - $500 OBO
115 SHM - 18,500 AA's - T1 Gear - $200 Or Offer

Taking offers, retiring for a bit.

Refund Policy
🛎️ none after delivered
Last edited:
Looking for a account on the Firiona Vie server that has the house Hive of the Bixie to be claimed and used there on it. You have any of them? I have several toons there and wish to get one for them to use., and i guess another toon to play on since on would come with the account.

Taking orders for custom accounts.

No credit card or email confirmed, no secret question or answer set, technically you are the new and only owner of the account once delivered, you will have control of the email itself as well.

Receiving orders for any class/race on a Live server for lvl 110 or 115 with or without ToV expansion included, all auto assigned AA's included., by default it will have Heroic Gear or better, All relevant spells for the level and character will be skilled up.

Additional upon request with an additional cost:
Any gear up to Full Tier 3 Group Gear
Any amount of AA's you want.

Delivery time and cost varies per order, PM me for details, have options from bare naked level 110 to full T3 ToV @ lvl 115 with expansion and remaining all access time.

IN STOCK
115 ENC 17,000 AA's T1 Gear
115 BST 20,000 AA's - Mixed T1/T3 Gear Vah Shir
115 RNG - 20,400 AA's - T1/T3 ToV Group Gear (Ice Encrusted Compound Bow + 3 more Ice Encrusted)
115 SK - 21,000 AA's - Full Ice Encrusted Gear and T3 Group Gear
115 SHM - 18,500 AA's - T1 Gear
115 ZRK - 12,500 AA's - T1/T3 Mixed Gear (Ice Encrusted Great Axe)

Currently Working on and soon to be ready:
1x Ranger

Taking your offers and custom requests.
price for a 110 ranger loaded up

there is no technically your the new owner the email being unverified still attaches to account the way i found this out is tslsmonk believe or not 2 relutable sellers fucked me on this site and i had to find out hard way dont matter if its unverified or not the account is forever attached to that email

there is no technically your the new owner the email being unverified still attaches to account the way i found this out is tslsmonk believe or not 2 relutable sellers fucked me on this site and i had to find out hard way dont matter if its unverified or not the account is forever attached to that email

Sorry to hear that, those type of people will always exist and this is why feedback and verification is very important and it can still happen but extremely rare, your case is very unfortunate.

There's only two things I can comment on this matter
1) Since I would never dare to do this, I wouldn't know to what extent this is possible since the email on the accounts are not verified, there has never been a credit card used on the account (all purchases are made through Krono and some special cases PayPal acct) and no secret question/answer is set, I believe that is as safe as you can go with a premade account except for point #2.
2) If with everyone in point one its still not enough for you or a any particular client, there's always the option to create a new email and give the client full access to that new email for the new account, although the client must wait for the account to be made from scratch and power-leveled/geared.

I have made toons for a lot of folks using a premade account and them making a temp password to use while leveling. but with that said its sad people have to feel the need to screw people over. thankfully we have a vast community of people who are honest and go out of there way to help others and treat them right.

IN STOCK
115 ENC 17,000 AA's T1 Gear - $200 OBO
115 BST 20,000 AA's - Mixed T1/T3 Gear Vah Shir - $200 Or Offer
115 RNG - 20,400 AA's - T1/T3 ToV Group Gear (Ice Encrusted Compound Bow + 3 more Ice Encrusted) - $300 Or Offer
115 SK - 21,000 AA's - Full Ice Encrusted Gear and T3 Group Gear - $500 OBO
115 SHM - 18,500 AA's - T1 Gear - $200 Or Offer

Taking offers, retiring for a bit.
Interested in shaman. Give u 150 for him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back