• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Fabulous New around here? 🐣 Introduce yourself! 👋 (1 Viewer)

What's up, I've been playing EQ off and on since 2004. When I'm not playing I enjoy movies, other games, going to the gym, swimming in wild waters like oceans and rivers, and making new friends and hanging and going out. I like to expand my mind and skills by reading lots of esoteric books and taking hands on classes with awesome teachers.

What's up, I've been playing EQ off and on since 2004. When I'm not playing I enjoy movies, other games, going to the gym, swimming in wild waters like oceans and rivers, and making new friends and hanging and going out. I like to expand my mind and skills by reading lots of esoteric books and taking hands on classes with awesome teachers.

good intro. you & @thewire82 are two of the reasons we don't require verified for sellers

Hello Been playing EQ for Many a Year, last played on Agnarr when It opened until a couple months after LDoN, been away from EQ since, until about 1.5 Weeks ago playing on Mangler anyway if you see Magnifique online send me a tell saying Hi

Hi All,

Original EQer here. Long since retired, returned, retired, returned, retired, etc. etc. etc.... First started playing in the summer of 1999. My friends were in the beta.

My initial experience? First character played in 1999 - Barbarian Warrior on Rallos-Zek... Tell me I'm not a masochist, lol! Moved to Veeshan, merged with Bristle (I think). Played on and off there since. Last I "played" was back in VoA.

Hello all! I recall doing this on Redguides site few years ago and just saw it for our ECtunnel site now. I've been playing EQ off and on since 99. I started as a wee little lad. I'll tell you my first couple years in EQ I never made it past 40 lol
Currently excited for our new TLPs, just got a few live groups up and running again as well. As when it comes to ECtunnel, I dabble in a little of everything from kronos, accounts and trades. I've made a great number of aquantices on my times on these forums even with my breaks I always manage to come back to a stable environment (besides on patch days LOL)

Hello folks!

I was bitten by the MMO bug back in 2001, just before I finished highschool with an amazing game called 'Dark Age of Camelot'. As a matter of the fact, when time allows, I play that here and there. As of right now, I play EQ2 mainly whilst dabbling in EQ every once in a while. Other than that, I'm a dad to two amazing kids, a professional barbecuer and I also make beer. Add to that a fulltime+ IT job and I'm back in school... Makes for quite the life!

Pleasure to meet you folks!

Hi. When a new TLP launches, I'm usually there to help with PLs and such. I just bought a house so I'm not sure if I'll participate in a new TLP if one launches this year. Favorite zone is probably LGuk or Seb. I do not play the trumpet.

Playing on Aradune and would like to thx the guys offering the services on this site!! I know for a fact I would not have had the time to enjoy this game if it was not for the service I am able to buy here!
Also LF partner that might wanna do some PL stuff or farming on Aradune and future tlps.

Fav expansion is for sure Velious!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back