• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Accounts Live (normal server) NEW 115s / 120s ✅CLEAN_SAFE_SECURE ✅NO_SQA_SET ✅NO_VERIFIED_EMAIL ✅NO_PHONE_NUMBER ✅NO_PROGRAMS_USED ✅NO_PROGRAM_LOGINS ✅NO_PROGRAM_FLAGS (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
101   0   0
Level
Race
Mix
Class
Mix
Registered Country
United States
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟢 Just me!
Email
📧 🟢 No email address has ever been verified on the account.
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🟢 No secret question has been set.
Buyer Requirements
📌 All accounts are created and completed on Erollisi Marr Server, a NORMAL server, unlike FV.
After 30 days from creation, then you can transfer the toon to any NON-TLP Server.
PAYMENT METHODS: PayPal , CashApp , 1 Krono = $10 (or part thereof) ,
CLICK ✅LINK TO VIEW ACCOUNTS

Get ✔ VERIFIED (FREE sign up! FREE Site Benefits!)

ANY HELP BELOW WOULD BE APPRECIATED! :)

CLICK
FreEQ2Play
THEN CLICK Follow
CLICK ✅LINK THEN CLICK 👍 Like
CLICK
FreEQ2Play
THEN CLICK 🙏 Add Feedback

__________________________________________________________________________________

✅FREE TO PLAY ACCOUNTS - 🟢NO SQA SET , 🟢NO VERIFIED EMAIL , 🟢NO PHONE NUMBER , 🟢NO PROGRAM USED, 🟢NO PROGRAM LOGINS , 🟢NO PROGRAM FLAGS , 🟢YES I am the ONLY Creator/User

LEVEL 115s = $115 List Below Included, No Sub Required , Login and Enjoy! (ONLY $1 per level)

✔ LEVEL 115.99
Heroic Character Upgrade ($35) (purchased or ticketed ; gives access to a bunch of stuff including progression through Dragons of Norrath)
✔ TBL Paragon =
Jann's Veil + 9 HERO STATS (the BEST permanent-thru-death BUFF in the game)
✔ ROS Paragon =
Emperor Ganak Familiar + 4 HERO STATS + 100AA (the Best Stat Familiar for F2P 115s)
✔ GEAR: TOL T1 (ALL 21 SLOTS; BEST F2P gear usable by level 115)
✔ SPELLS: 1-115 (vendor bought spells through Torment of Velious; minus those locked behind quests/progression)
✔ AA: Auto-Grant through level 110 & 230 or more banked
(Enjoy SOLO'ing MAX AAs and EPICs with the rewards that required a group to accomplish)

✅AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE: After purchasing account(s), you can change their name and/or race and/or gender via DB Store

🟢 NO credit card has ever been used on the accounts below
115 Zerker = $115

115 Rogue = $115
115 Wizard = $115 SOLD
115 Monk = $115 SOLD
115 Druid = $115 SOLD
115 Necro = $115 SOLD

115 Mage = $115 SOLD

🔵 I will provide prepaid credit card information (last 4 / billing zip code) for the accounts below

115 BeastLord = $115 SOLD
115 ShadowKnight = $115 SOLD

115 Shaman = $115 SOLD

✅CUSTOM FREE TO PLAY CHARACTER/ACCOUNT CREATIONS -
🟢NO SQA SET , 🟢NO VERIFIED EMAIL , 🟢NO PHONE NUMBER , 🟢NO PROGRAM USED , 🟢NO PROGRAM LOGINS , 🟢NO PROGRAM FLAGS , 🟢YES I am the ONLY Creator/User

LEVEL 120 REQUEST = $155 Message Me with desired Class (must prepay in advance $155 = ONLY $1 Per Level + $35 for NOS Expansion Preorder)

LEVEL 120 ITEMS LIST: List Below Included, No Sub Required , Login and Enjoy!

✔ LEVEL 120
Night of Shadows - NEW EXPANSION (Standard $35) (purchased or ticketed ; gives access to 120 + ALL Current Content)
Heroic Character Upgrade ($35) (purchased or ticketed ; gives access to a bunch of stuff including progression through Dragons of Norrath)
✔ TOL Paragon = Personal Hemic Source + 8 HERO STATS
✔ TBL Paragon =
Jann's Veil + 9 HERO STATS (the BEST permanent-thru-death BUFF in the game)
✔ TOV Paragon =
Luminescent Restless Ice + 11 HERO STATS
✔ GEAR: TOL T1 (ALL 21 SLOTS; Best Tradeable Non-Prestige Level 120 Free To Play Gear)
✔ SPELLS: 1-120 (vendor bought spells through Terror of Luclin; minus those locked behind quests/progression)
✔ AA: Auto-Grant through level 110 & 230 or more banked
(Enjoy SOLO'ing MAX AAs and EPICs with the rewards that required a group to accomplish)
🔵 I will provide prepaid credit card information (last 4 / billing zip code) used for Heroic Character Upgrade/NOS Expansion purchases when applicable

__________________________________________________________________________________

SERVICES - CLICK HERE

TREASURES - CLICK HERE

WTB - CLICK HERE

KRONO - CLICK HERE

VERIFIED -
CLICK HERE
PowerLeveling or any RMT service is a risk you accept when you contract for them. I will do my best to ensure account safety but I am not responsible if your account is banned or suspended.

Refund Policy
🛎️ NO REFUND once Payment and/or Account Information Sent/Received; unless payment sent as goods and services and/or with a note, then I am not responsible for any additional fees.
Last edited:
I just want to start with this has been the BEST experience I've had with purchasing an account in ANY game, not just EQ. The updates are enough, but not too much where your mail gets flooded every day. Fast service and super fast replies. So good I decided to order 2x 120s from them! S+++++ tier seller. Will definitely do all future account transactions with them. :)

I just want to start with this has been the BEST experience I've had with purchasing an account in ANY game, not just EQ. The updates are enough, but not too much where your mail gets flooded every day. Fast service and super fast replies. So good I decided to order 2x 120s from them! S+++++ tier seller. Will definitely do all future account transactions with them. :)
HOLY COW! Thanks so much @Stickorz for your kind words! Truly appreciate all the kindness you've shown me as well! And I look forward to helping you out with other needs along the way! 🥰

Outstanding seller with proven services. Very happy that I made the choice to go with FreEQ2Play for my account needs.
As a first-time buyer, I know it can be hard to trust upfront, but I am so glad you gave me a chance! Thanks so much for your patronage and communication throughout! Truly appreciated! 😍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back