• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Dispute NDJits sold me an account then resold it under 2 weeks later (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Username(s) of the accused
NDjits
When did the issue occur?
Link to transaction thread
https://ectunnel.com/community/threads/65-sk.92828/
Value of property in dispute
$100 for the account, $54 for the krono i just bought, Had some fairly expensive pieces of armor also
I purchased this account under 2 weeks ago. I went to log on today the PW was changed. I went in game on one of my boxes and noticed that this toon was removed from guild. Maybe 2 hours later I seen the toon on in game and he insisted that this was his toon. Talked to the dude for a bit and everything sounded like the dude bought the account. Stop talking with the dude then I ran by the toon in the bazaar where it looked like he was selling all his gear, toon was stripped.

Hey @Teichou Sorry, I have been MIA.. been out of the states for week. I bought this account from Happykrono. I had the account for like a week? I logged it in.. looked at it a bit.. realized i was to swamped with a new work assignment and sold this to him. It was PL'd by Happykrono.. to put it simply.. I've never had a problem with an account, Happykrono is extremely well known PLer here and on the level. If this dude got his shit yoinked then he gave his credentials to someone. The account had no registered email, no credit cards, etc.

Last edited:
Also.. why was the jump to conclusions on agree's part that the account was resold? How many people in game have open conversations about buying accounts.. and if someone had bought this account, a 65SK.. why was their first move to vendor the gear as Agree's story goes?

That sure sounds a lot more to me like he gave his info to someone and that dude jumped his account and cleaned it out and took his kronos from him. Also.. shouldn't their be an email notification that the PW was changed he could show us?

If I had "resold" the account.. I would have needed time to take the account back.. secure it.. see what was on it.. and resell it. Im sorry.. but this story makes no sense. It seems to skip this entire part and goes from he had it.. to he some how magically logged in at the same time this new account holder was online.. and caught him in the bazaar selling his gear? Again.. that sure as shit sounds to me like someone got your info and stripped your toon..

End of the day its a bummer your toon got jacked.. but I can 100% assure you I did not resell it or take it back.

Last edited:
This is 100% BS. I have bought several dozen accounts on red guides with no issues. This account I bought from NDJITS was either never his account in the first place or he resold it.

Also.. why was the jump to conclusions on agree's part that the account was resold? How many people in game have open conversations about buying accounts.. and if someone had bought this account, a 65SK.. why was their first move to vendor the gear as Agree's story goes?

That sure sounds a lot more to me like he gave his info to someone and that dude jumped his account and cleaned it out and took his kronos from him. Also.. shouldn't their be an email notification that the PW was changed he could show us?

If I had "resold" the account.. I would have needed time to take the account back.. secure it.. see what was on it.. and resell it. Im sorry.. but this story makes no sense. It seems to skip this entire part and goes from he had it.. to he some how magically logged in at the same time this new account holder was online.. and caught him in the bazaar selling his gear? Again.. that sure as shit sounds to me like someone got your info and stripped your toon..

End of the day its a bummer your toon got jacked.. but I can 100% assure you I did not resell it or take it back.

I never gave info on this account TO ANYONE. I don't know the gear was vendored, I did see someone on name redacted, in bazaar, with NO GEAR...

Last edited by a moderator:
NDJits this is 100% on you I have no reason to lie and have never received any negative feedback or anything to reflect that. You fucked up somewhere.... Either resold the account or it was never your account and you screwed someone else over. A dude who isn't a giant POS would have reached back out to me so we can figure something out. Instead, you come to the chat here and blame it on something I did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back