• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Mischief Items - Kael + Skyshrine Armor + Avatar Weapons + Symbols (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
252   0   0
Buyer Requirements
📌 no brand new accounts with no positive feedback.
Heya all. After a bit of a break, I am back and ready to start selling some items and services.

Some things have changed and I am unable to do things exactly like before. But, what this means is that I have a bit more freedom/time in terms of doing services rather than only providing items.

At the moment, I am stocking up on Kael + Halls of Testing armor. Feel free to message me if you're looking for something else you think I might be able to acquire.

I will still be posting items as I get some, but I will also be selling some characters and am open to special orders if you're looking for something I can help with. Whether it's in Velious or in the upcoming Luclin.

Items:

Mask of Superiority
Silver Girdle of Stability

Ancient Prismatic Bow
Ancient Prismatic Claymore
Ancient Prismatic Lance

Halls of Testing Symbols:
Silver Symbol
Runed Symbol
Platinum Symbol
White Symbol
Emerald Symbol
Black Symbol
Ruby Symbol

Kael Armor - Ancient

Chain:

Boots
Gloves
Pants
Helm
Bracer

Plate:
Pants
Boots
Bracer
Arms
Helm
Gloves

Silk:
Boots
Gloves
Arms
Helm
Wrist
Pants

Leather:
Bracer
Gloves
Arms
Boots

Skyshrine Armor: Unadorned / Tattered

Chain:

Boots
Gloves
Arms
Chest
Helm
Pants

Plate:
Boots
Bracer
Gloves
Helm
Arms
Chest
Pants

Silk:
Boots
Arms
Helm
Bracer
Pants

Leather:
Boots
Bracer
Gloves
Pants
Arms
Helm

As always, feel free to message me about anything. I sell and refresh stock often enough and I can save my next item X or Y for you if you message me.

Thanks,
Ctalbus

Refund Policy
🛎️ no refunds after payment has been received and item delivered.
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back