• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Accounts Mischief Mischief Clean Brand New Unverified Accounts SALE! 75 full exp DE Magicial + 1000AA (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
374   0   1
Level
1-75
Race
all
Class
all
Registered Country
United States
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟢 Just me!
Email
📧 🟢 No email address has ever been verified on the account.
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🟢 No secret question has been set.
Buyer Requirements
📌 Verified With Feedback Is A Preferred! PM me pls
Mischief Clean Brand New Unverified Accounts SALE!
No SQA! No Info Is Set Email Unverified! No CC Ever Used! Subbed Only With Krono! No Phone Number!

75 DarkElf Magicial 1000AA No SQA CC Ever Used! No Phone Number! Only 180 usd .

***I can take a toon to a higher level if wanted for a small fee!***

Dont See What You Want Here!? I Can Power Level Any Class You Want And Have It Done within A Few Days! PM Me With What You Want!
Includes All Classes 1-60 for 79 1-70 for 109 (You provide subbed account if I make it add 10 to price)

These Are Leveled by Hand BY ME! Give me 24ish Hours to complete a 1-60 or approx 48 hours (or less) for 1-70
(All 70 member to 75 add 30$)
Bard - Level 75 - Cost 149 obo (You Get to Choose: Name, Race, Religion, Starting Stats, etc!)

Beastlord - Level 75 - Cost 149 obo (You Get to Choose: Name, Race, Religion, Starting Stats, etc!)

Berserker - Level 75 - Cost 149 obo (You Get to Choose: Name, Race, Religion, Starting Stats, etc!)

Cleric - Level 75 - Cost 149 obo (You Get to Choose: Name, Race, Religion, Starting Stats, etc!)

Druid - Level 75 - Cost 149 obo (You Get to Choose: Name, Race, Religion, Starting Stats, etc!)

Enchanter - Level 75 - Cost 149 obo (You Get to Choose: Name, Race, Religion, Starting Stats, etc!)

Magician - Level 75 - Cost 149 obo (You Get to Choose: Name, Race, Religion, Starting Stats, etc!)

Monk - Level 70 - Cost 149 obo (You Get to Choose: Name, Race, Religion, Starting Stats, etc!)

Necromancer - Level 70 - Cost 149 obo (You Get to Choose: Name, Race, Religion, Starting Stats, etc!)

Paladin - Level 70 - Cost 149 obo (You Get to Choose: Name, Race, Religion, Starting Stats, etc!)

Ranger - Level 70 - Cost 149 obo (You Get to Choose: Name, Race, Religion, Starting Stats, etc!)

Rogue - Level 70 - Cost 149 obo (You Get to Choose: Name, Race, Religion, Starting Stats, etc!)

Shadow Knight - Level 70 - Cost 149 obo (You Get to Choose: Name, Race, Religion, Starting Stats, etc!)

Shaman - Level 70 - Cost 149 obo (You Get to Choose: Name, Race, Religion, Starting Stats, etc!)

Warrior - Level 70 - Cost 149 obo (You Get to Choose: Name, Race, Religion, Starting Stats, etc!)

Wizard - Level 70 - Cost 149 obo (You Get to Choose: Name, Race, Religion, Starting Stats, etc!)

If you need AA, please PM or Discord : Jude#3501

Refund Policy
🛎️ No
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back