• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Service Mischief pausing services (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Thank you for your interest, as of this time I am pausing services for a few weeks

Mischief Services - Lvl 1-85, AA's, Progression, Epics, Gearing, Boxing Help, More!

I am a veteran EQ player with 15+ years under my belt. I have experience with both group and raid content and maintain several high end characters on Mischief. I am a goal oriented person and I specialize in things like epic quests, spell missions and raid progression, power-leveling/AA grinding, aug hunting and any other goal you may have!

I'm offering my expert, one-on-one service to fellow players on mischief

Pricing is done in either Krono or Paypal F&F only.

If you need any of the following services:

-Levels 1-85 + AA's
-SoD Missions, Void Progression, Korafax Access, Timeshear/Familiar/Illusion/Aug collections
-Custom Characters
-Epic 1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 2.5
-Progression (MMM/Crystallos, DoN T1-4, MPG Trials, etc)

-Full Character Gearing - starter "group" gear and "last xpac" raid gear packages available
-Tradeskill Leveling
-Expert Consultation Services on setting up any class/box team
-Anything else you don't see listed here

I can help.

All level/AA/custom character packages come with a selection of AA item clicks: AC, overhaste, resists, etc and I never require you to click or buy exp potions.

I'm also available to help with any needs you may have setting up your own box crew or leveling up your boxing experience. I have extensive experience with all the various tools, configuration and tips to make setting up your own box crew a breeze.

Please contact me with the services you're interested in receiving and we can discuss pricing

Thanks!

Refund Policy
🛎️ Refunds handled on a per-case basis
Last edited:
Could I get a price on both Shaman and SK Epics? The Shaman is from 1.0 the SK from Scratch both are over level 100 in mostly raid gear, I would be moving servers and moving them back after.

Did my rogues 1.5/2,0 and was very very fast at it and let me know every step of the way...at the end he told me he LOVES doing rogue epics!

Very Quick, Very Friendly !! I challenged Meso to a race and he WON!! He got my toon from 30-85 in the time it took me to get my Mage from 81-83 (o.O). Very good service I will use him again. !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back