• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Mangler PBAE Powerleveling Service FASTEST Reliable AFK 1-65, AA's 270+ Original Feedback! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to comment on your posting. Satisfied customer of Vizionz. His service is extremely quick and reliable. Did a character for me quicker than my expectations.

Years of PL experience from 3 different TLPs!

I've become known for my quality and speed of work as stated in my feedback from Phinny, Coirnav and now Mangler. My goal is to provide you with what you want within a time and price range that is sufficient to you. I assure you that you will be satisfied with my work and dedication to your requests. Ive been through it all, raiding & batphones but most of all I enjoy power leveling!

I work with you and give you updates if you request them, I have toons for different level ranges in place to push through the lower levels. I will also camp your potions in order to conserve them for maximum benefits and to save you any extra money spent on potions. If you want to log in your own toons that is perfectly fine as well given that you can work with my reciprocating schedule

I also offer to send you text messages via /Skype/Whatsapp/Discord in regards to updates for those fully AFK (preferred) and/or when to log on and off to preserve your potions if you choose to login yourself. As you can see I am very active and my feedback is consistently updated on a weekly basis from all the satisfied customers I have helped. I am here to help, whether you just want to skip the grind or you just don't have the time to put the in the hours with the slow EXP rate due to real life. Sit back, relax and don't worry about a thing I got you covered.

Don't want to take the risk of buying used accounts and getting banned? maybe you just prefer or feel more comfortable using your original veteran accounts? No problem! Let me do the work for you. I work alone, I'm good at what I do and most importantly I'm discreet & SAFE which is probably why you don't know me in game because I do not advertise there.

Please PM me for pricing if interested as I do not always look at my thread!

Don't be fooled by Chinese Krono farmers who are unsafe and will mention USD transactions in game! convincing you you're getting a bargain when they pull half the amount of mobs costing you more in the long run for an hourly rate. They also don't bother to camp out your potions for maximum benefit, go with trusted power levelers on here that are verified with ECTunnel. Either one of us will go above and beyond to make you happy.

100% Positive Feedback & Satisfied Customers!

Manual game play no bot software

Fast & efficient turn around so you're not waiting too long!

All clients are logged in via a VPN connection for your safety

I Offer Power leveling anywhere within the 1-60 range with very fair prices especially for the whole 60 level ride

Tired of unreliable hourly rates? I can take care of that so you don't have to worry about exp rates per hour.

Discounts for Multiple toons and box crews the more boxes the better the discount. best prices, best service. Price matching/reduction guaranteed if requested for those shopping around

All PL's done via AoE

Will also activate a fresh account for you and PL any class you want to 50 if requested.

Please inquire on prices and we can negotiate if you aren't satisfied with my quote and choose to go elsewhere, I don't believe there is a need to leave prices up, I feel it's unprofessional. I also take Krono.

If you are verified payment can be issued once the goal has been reached. For non-verified users I ask that you please pay half up front. at least.

Thank You, I look forward to catering to your needs!

I would also like to thank those that appreciate my work and continue to support me. There are no words to describe my gratitude, you're all wonderful people!
I’m interested 55 character.New to site what’s the price and process also have a 20-60 character as well

Visionz is awesome. True pro, I had a great experience with absolutly zero negative feedback, great guy and you get exactly what is advertised.

Years of PL experience from 3 different TLPs!

I've become known for my quality and speed of work as stated in my feedback from Phinny, Coirnav and now Mangler. My goal is to provide you with what you want within a time and price range that is sufficient to you. I assure you that you will be satisfied with my work and dedication to your requests. Ive been through it all, raiding & batphones but most of all I enjoy power leveling!

I work with you and give you updates if you request them, I have toons for different level ranges in place to push through the lower levels. I will also camp your potions in order to conserve them for maximum benefits and to save you any extra money spent on potions. If you want to log in your own toons that is perfectly fine as well given that you can work with my reciprocating schedule

I also offer to send you text messages via /Skype/Whatsapp/Discord in regards to updates for those fully AFK (preferred) and/or when to log on and off to preserve your potions if you choose to login yourself. As you can see I am very active and my feedback is consistently updated on a weekly basis from all the satisfied customers I have helped. I am here to help, whether you just want to skip the grind or you just don't have the time to put the in the hours with the slow EXP rate due to real life. Sit back, relax and don't worry about a thing I got you covered.

Don't want to take the risk of buying used accounts and getting banned? maybe you just prefer or feel more comfortable using your original veteran accounts? No problem! Let me do the work for you. I work alone, I'm good at what I do and most importantly I'm discreet & SAFE which is probably why you don't know me in game because I do not advertise there.

Please PM me for pricing if interested as I do not always look at my thread!

Don't be fooled by Chinese Krono farmers who are unsafe and will mention USD transactions in game! convincing you you're getting a bargain when they pull half the amount of mobs costing you more in the long run for an hourly rate. They also don't bother to camp out your potions for maximum benefit, go with trusted power levelers on here that are verified with ECTunnel. Either one of us will go above and beyond to make you happy.

100% Positive Feedback & Satisfied Customers!

Manual game play no bot software

Fast & efficient turn around so you're not waiting too long!

All clients are logged in via a VPN connection for your safety

I Offer Power leveling anywhere within the 1-60 range with very fair prices especially for the whole 60 level ride

Tired of unreliable hourly rates? I can take care of that so you don't have to worry about exp rates per hour.

Discounts for Multiple toons and box crews the more boxes the better the discount. best prices, best service. Price matching/reduction guaranteed if requested for those shopping around

All PL's done via AoE

Will also activate a fresh account for you and PL any class you want to 50 if requested.

Please inquire on prices and we can negotiate if you aren't satisfied with my quote and choose to go elsewhere, I don't believe there is a need to leave prices up, I feel it's unprofessional. I also take Krono.

If you are verified payment can be issued once the goal has been reached. For non-verified users I ask that you please pay half up front. at least.

Thank You, I look forward to catering to your needs!

I would also like to thank those that appreciate my work and continue to support me. There are no words to describe my gratitude, you're all wonderful people!

I have 3 characters that I'm interested in finishing up to 60. Currently a lvl 56 druid, a 52 chanter, and a monk that's like 51 or 52. I'm mostly interested in the druid but if you do offer a package deal I'd be interested. I am shopping around a little but not much. I'd just like to get this accomplished asap. Thank you and please let me know :)

Been a while since I was in EQ, but I will always give a shout out for Visionz. He was always on top of everything and always delivers. Super nice person who can be trusted completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back