• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Mangler - 1 - 43 AFK PL's. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Buyer Requirements
📌 For AFK you must provide credentials, and remain off your account for the time period the AFK PL will be done. You will receive discord updates, or email updates when completed.

For active PL you must be at your keyboard the entire time. You will be required to set up macros accordingly and be in voice chat.
I am now accepting appointments for AFK PL 1 - 43.

All PL's are done manual, with no botting or illegal programs.

Typically done 1 - 43 in 1 day, barring network or server issues. (Cmon guys it's Mangler you know how it goes.)

I also offer Active PLing, but you will be required to play if you choose to do this. It is also slightly more expensive and tends to take longer.

DM me for prices, and scheduling information.

Refund Policy
🛎️ There is no refund for the work completed, once the work is done. Payment is due before delivery. If the work is not completed then a partial refund will be given based off of the amount of the powerlevel remaining, if you are unsatisfied with the work being done.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back