• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

lvl 60 Epic Cleric - Improved healing III - almost all spells to 60 - Beastly appear. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Cleric sold*

I also have 60 Epic Wiz with all spells to 60 and 57 Bard who I twinked out in January. - $100

Shammy sold*

3rd account has 57 Sk and 51 mage - $85

Taking krono offers - 9 / 10 kronos for each account

These accounts also have a variety of exp potions ranging from lvl 1-2 and heirloom

Moved to Phinny so would like to liquidate when I can - accounts are not stripped - have plat / most toons have bags full of exp pots and have appearance slots unlocked with appearance armor/weapons already purchased.

Attachments

• EQ000014.jpg
    EQ000014.jpg
    270.3 KB · Views: 46
  • EQ000018.jpg
    EQ000018.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 566
Last edited:
Re: lvl 60 Epic Cleric - Improved healing III - almost all spells to 60 - Beastly app

*bump - updated price and have 4 total accounts to sell- I am the original owner and will provide all information needed.

Re: lvl 60 Epic Cleric - Improved healing III - almost all spells to 60 - Beastly app

* Bump - Cleric sold - other accounts still available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back