• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Accounts Live (normal server) lvl 110 Ber...Heroic token account can delete and remake heroic. 4 kronos (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Level
Race
barb
Class
ber
Registered Country
United States
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟢 Just me!
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🟢 No secret question has been set.
Buyer Requirements
📌 Verified positive feedback
Selling lvl 110 barb ber 21480AA.... I used a heroic token to make a lvl 85 ber and lvled him to 110 and stopped. So you can delete the ber and remake a heroic char or can keep the ber and lvl it. Selling it for $40 paypal friends and family or 4 kronos. Ber can be transferred to any server. 25/27 expansions. No secret question/answer was set....I can tell you my email that is attached to account and help you change it to your email. No credit card has been used on account.

Gear is mostly still heroic and Snowbound Warmonger with lament maul of restlessness also has Guise of the deceiver (right click dark elf illusion )

Refund Policy
🛎️ none after exchange of info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back