• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Looking to Sell Fungi Tunic

Status
Not open for further replies.

rbsimm4h

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Asking 120$ Firm, Aware I am unverified but can give you any information about myself if that would make you feel at ease, also have sold to a verified member before. Will try getting Verified as soon as I can. Also accepting gear or platinum on the Red server.

Refund Policy
🛎️ No Refunds
Asking 120$ Firm, Aware I am unverified but can give you any information about myself if that would make you feel at ease, also have sold to a verified member before. Will try getting Verified as soon as I can. Also accepting gear or platinum on the Red server.

Are you verified on PayPal? Where are you located, US? Where is item located in game? Any chance you would be willing to hand over item first and then receive payment immediately after?

Are you verified on PayPal? Where are you located, US? Where is item located in game? Any chance you would be willing to hand over item first and then receive payment immediately after?
I wouldn’t be 100% against this, but can we talk via private message

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back