• You've discovered EC Tunnel ๐Ÿš‡ a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community ๐Ÿ˜‡ If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character โš”๏ธ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! ๐Ÿ‘‹

Accounts Live (normal server) Live lvl 115 30k+ AA CoV T3 fully geared Warrior you've been looking for! (1 Viewer)

Cazic_Bard

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Level
Class
Warrior
Registered Country
United States
Creator
Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
Just me!
Email
๐Ÿ“ง No email address has ever been verified on the account.
SMS
๐Ÿ“ž No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
๐Ÿ’ณ Yes, and I will provide the original card information (last 4 / billing address).
Secret Question/Answer
๐Ÿ™Š Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Buyer Requirements
๐Ÿ“Œ Verified or Postive feedbacks
Hey guys!.... So its pains me to say it but im Everquest days are pretty much done now. Because of recent real life things i'm listing my personal Warrior account that I have had since day 1. I have and had TONS of fun with this char and built a great rep on my server. I get plenty of tells asking if I can come tank random things from old school stuff up to CoV exp (everyone loves a good warrior haha). That being said heres some info about the account.
The Email is Unverified to my personal email. You can add your own Email and verifiy it after payment sent.
Secret Question is Set and will provide answer.
CC has been used on the account in the past. I still have card and can provide info.
Sms I have never hooked up to my phone so you can set it to you phone.

The account currently has 27/27 expansions with Gold status for two more weeks, and 160 Daybreak cash. Along with 1,000,000pp
115 Male Warrior 408k hp self buffed 30,174AAs (73 banked) and growing.
180 Merc AAs. all four pieces of Soothers gear on merc.
Full CoV T3 Crafted, Visable and Non-visable minus shoulders
Threadbare Weighted Tabard Shoulder slot
Janns Veil
Visage of Ice Golem and Guise of the Deceiver
Full Visable Conflag and random conflag weapons in bank.
Full Visable ToV T1 in bank. along with some ToV weapons in bags
3 ToV Ores in bag.

CoV 2hander with CoV wep augs
CoV 1hander with CoV wep aug
ToV 1hander with wep aug
CoV Tower Shield with Augs
Augs type 3- 11 of 11
Augs type 5- 20 or 20
Augs type 7- 18 of 19
Augs type 13 8 of 8 all + 35 purity
Missing Augs = 4
1 type 18 aug for Threadbare Weighted Tabard - evolved 1 of 6 just need to Claim
1 type 7 and 1 type 22 aug for Charm slot
1 type 4 aug for Range bow

Account also has
lvl 68 mag (naked)
lvl 17 shaman (naked)
lvl 1 shaman (random little things aka my mule)

If you would like I can add a server transfer token or anything extra you would want from Daybreak store for the Fee of whatever said item or service you request is.

Verified Members or Positive Feedback members only. NO neg feedback NO new members.
Friends and Family paypal only or Kronos at $10 a piece.
If you have any questions please feel free to ask.
All information will be given via Telephone (if you are sketchy and wont give out your number, bye felicia!) Because you are getting my personal account with my Personal information (If you ever need me in the future for some reason you can contact me anytime) via text or phone. I'm not going to just give out my personal info to any wierdo who thinks they want to buy a account. This is my 4th and final account to be sold, past 3 I have had no problems at all and not going to start with this one. In no rush to sell so if you can not abide by these terms. Sorry and best of luck to you!

Refund Policy
๐Ÿ›Ž๏ธ None
Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)