• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Accounts Yelinak Level 60 Mage, 60 Sk, 60 Shaman accounts for sale. (1 Viewer)

WakkaWakka

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Level
Race
Multiple
Class
Multiple
Registered Country
Denmark
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟢 Just me!
Email
📧 🟢 No email address has ever been verified on the account.
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🔵 Yes, and I will provide the original card information (last 4 / billing address).
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🟢 No secret question has been set.
Buyer Requirements
📌 Only accepting paypal, no krono's or trades, i'm quitting the game.
My time at EQ must come to an end and thus, i am putting my 3 box up for sale.

If you have any questions, feel free to message me.

Level 60 Dark Elf Male Shadowknight - 138 AA's - $125

Comes with his Epic Weapon 1.0, assorted ToV armor, bazaar/group content pieces, jboots and such as well as a month of gametime from today (December 16th)

Level 60 Dark Elf Male Magician - 108 AA's - $125

Comes with his Epic Weapon 1.0, Assorted group/bazaar/thurg gear as well as Spell Haste 3, Extended Range 3, Man Preservation 3 items, jboots as well as a month of game time from today (December 16th)

Level 60 Troll Male Shaman - 96 AA's - $100

Comes with every step of his Epic Weapon 1.0 done, but the last fight in CoM - He has the Child's Tear in the bags and ready to complete it. Also comes with the Innoruuk Snare neck from Neriak as well as the DE mask from LGuk. General equipment is ToV/Thurg armor and bazaar/group pieces. Comes with Spell Haste 3, Extended Range 3, Extended Buff Duration 3 as well as Instant Clicky SoW boots from the epic quest. He also has a cheap Bazaar Mount Payment on the account expires January 25th

As i have been playing these toons normally, i highly recommend getting the characters a name change immediately

Refund Policy
🛎️ As soon as payment is done and information is given, i consider the sale final.
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back