• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Level 60 Characters (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kreature

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
128   0   0
Level 60 Monk - SOLD

Level 60 Wiz - SOLD

Level 60 Mage

Full set of gear - very few raid level items - ID3 item.
Will add a Krono to the account.

reduced price to $40.00 /w sub expired or $45.00 with Krono on the account.

All accounts are in good standing. No name or address. No secret question or answer set.
I am the original owner of the accounts and the only person to ever have played them.

I will send account information with payment request (PayPal) if the buyer is Redguides Verified (so you can preview before sending payment). I will consider doing the same for non-verified members if they have 10 or more feedback with recent transactions (offering this because I just joined here). One account at a time please.

Last edited:
Either char have keys and spells??

Only the mage left.

Has most spells through Kunark and some SoV. Don't think he has any SoL spells. No keys, I mostly just leveled and grouped in open world zones. Has pretty decent HP and mana levels - won't need to gear. Has one or two rare epic drops done too.

- - - Updated - - -

Reduced price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back