• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Accounts Firiona Vie Level 125 char's Max AA's or Close Characters for sale on F.V. For Cheap 30/30 expac (1 Viewer)

Dret

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 96.8%
30   1   0
Level
Race
Dark Elf
Class
Shadowknight
Registered Country
United States
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟢 Just me!
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Buyer Requirements
📌 Able to use --- FnF --- PayPal
All the chars I have can be max aa 'ed before we start on a price range tell me what classes you need, and I can make them for you.
I have these classes in stock, and I would like to add they are armored in few ways Raid Weapons or Raid armor. They are clean accounts never been warranted or banned in any way.
Rog 125 Max AA's Some Raid Gear 2 Rog Raid weapons LS also gears 190$
Rog 125 Max AA's Some Raid Gear 2 Rog Raid weapon's LS also gears 170$
Rog 125 needs some Aa's Rog weapon's 135$
Mage 125 Maxed AA's 120$
Sham 125 Some AA's 180$
Sk 125 Some AA's 190$
Bard 125 Some AA's 155$

If they are not maxed Aa's i will tell you first off if you want me to level them to max Aa's I will give it a go. easy for me to do that for you.
Starting cost of buying them are 180$ if they have less than preferred Aa's and then 210$ for maxed chars so keep that in mind some are more some are less that is the starting point of the convo.

Refund Policy
🛎️ While working on a char.
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back