• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Kronos Provider (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucid2310

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am interested in purchasing some Krono and decided to use Mogs, but they require a picture of you and your ID. Has anyone went through this process and had an issue? I just don't feel completely comfortable with releasing that information out. I don't understand why it's so difficult to pay for these items. Any feedback would be great or suggestions on a better service for purchasing Krono.

I've never had dealings with Mogs before but I'm in the same boat which I refuse to give my ID to someone unless they can provide me theirs. I know I went to buy something and I asked for his ID also and they refused to do it. Well.... It goes both ways, I don't trust the seller because of *Bad Kronos* i've seen floating around. We didn't end up doing the sale because the guy seem to be a scumbag

I go with trusted people which are well known to the community and people have had good experience with.

Truthfully... I don't trust RG marketplace. Every day I see a new scam or fraud popup.

For unknown users another option is to go through the Red Verified Service here on site. You can ask our users we have never had a customer banned or Krono taken back.

the tl;dr is that there is a TON of scamming. this is an unregulated grey market. take a high end item like tinkers mask for example: if i post one for sale, seriously nine out of ten PMs i get are from accounts registered the same month I post, with zero feedback. and they're pretty much all chargeback scammers looking to scam people new to RMT that just want to sell their item for some fun money.

get verified on RG. its ten bucks, very easy really (redbot's communication is GREAT) and knocks down almost all purchase walls instantly. i STILL vet even my verified buyers on large purchases, but it speeds things way up if you're RG verified. i'm at the point now where i get so many PMs that i don't even reply to unverified buyers if i have someone ready to go that has already been approved here.

Thanks for the information, I will definitely look at getting RG verified. Sorry Mogs, didnt mean any offense to you or your business.

Thanks for the information, I will definitely look at getting RG verified. Sorry Mogs, didnt mean any offense to you or your business.

NP Lucid, totally understand your position.. Wish we did not have to take those steps but fraudsters are lurking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back