• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

KronoLevel warned 5 points for Harassing the staff (1 Viewer)

I want this to be a warning to everyone....If you are gonna be a dick. if you are gonna be rude. If you are not gonna act like an adult....I will not put up with it. You will Treat everyone with respect.

Kronolevel is a solid seller and this seems like an overreaction to him siding with the buyer who has no idea if his money is safe. I respect your opinion but hope youll reconsider.

Kronolevel is a solid seller and this seems like an overreaction to him siding with the buyer who has no idea if his money is safe. I respect your opinion but hope youll reconsider.

you dont mouth off....thats what he all ways gets in trouble for

Hey Teich, no disrespect bro and you run a good ship here but I read what he said and I felt his comments maybe not 100% savory but I personally don't see it being an issue for harassment. (unless it was done in PMs) I know in the past he mouthed off and that was then but this is now. I guess feels like opinions can be suffocated here. (DON'T SMITE ME FOR SAYING THAT)
Anyway mate. Just wanted to point that out was bit shocked to see the temp ban for him on his comments.

This seems like quite the over reaction. From just reading the thread and having no skin in the game other than wanting this site to continue to be a fair and reasonable place to conduct pixel business.
A guy says that someone (who you were able to get in contact with one way or another) should let their customers know with a simple, "Hey emergency will get back to you asap" message within a few days and gets banned for it. That seems like quite the unreasonable responsible from people who run the site. Unless there was something else said in PM's like someone said.

You guys making new accounts to post with impunity doesn't really reflect well on the community any more than this ban does.

I've remained quiet for a while. I have known Kronolevel for years and supported him (financially and otherwise) throughout many challenges in his life. I'm not going to make excuses for him when he goes a bit off the rails - but I will say his heart is generally in the right place and he is a staunch supporter of this community. I think some of his diatribes prove that to anyone reading them. He isn't a dick, and he doesn't deserve to be banned. Even if this "ban" was just the +5 points pushing him over the edge, it should be reversed and cooler heads should prevail for the good of all involved - past or future.

Admins should have thick skin when policing this sort of community. If there are other factors putting an Admin in a particularly bad mood - rather than flex their muscles and enact great justice because it is within their permissions to do so, they should take a breather before dropping the hammer.

You're free to ban me for having an opinion and posting about it from my actual account rather than hiding - and in doing so, this community will lose a buyer. Perhaps no big deal.

What concerns me about a ban like this sets a precedent that we need to not have an opinion about anything. I have already voiced my opinion earlier in this thread but to add no other note.

What he said I can see how that can get under someones skin, but seriously it was far less than I hear as a Manager from my employees that question me at work. Can't sweat the small things mate.

People like KronoLevel and others tend to use this site either as a source of income during the pandemic or as a hobby, none the less banning someone for having voiced a concern from a customer standpoint feels a bit off. If this was a source of income for Kronolevel then banning him in support of a customer hurts his income, that to me is terrible. Kronolevel has support this community for few years now like we all have. We have all given to this community and offered services for new and older members from selling accounts to selling krono.

Even now posting this I am scared I might get slammed for a 5 point ban. I feel like anytime I post I have to tip toe lately.

kronolevel is a prick and drama queen and cant decide which means more to him, his big unhelpful ignorant mouth or making money playing video games...as all these new accounts he keeps making shows hes desperate to keep making money but doesnt wanna feel "1 upped" in a passive pissing match on a forum that stems beyond this thread

I hope the ban sticks as he saw an oppurtunity to passive aggressively dig at the admin, hoping it would go over peoples heads as an innocent response. Teichou know wtf hes doing and isnt a dumbfuck He saw kronolevels bs and said ok youre done now

The point that should matter now that kronolevel is gone is people need their refunds and rmt hopefully is good IRL thats whats truly important

Users who are viewing this thread

Back