• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Suspicious Krono purchase dispute (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Username(s) of the accused
Flowsick
When did the issue occur?
2/7/2022
Link to transaction thread
https://ectunnel.com/community/threads/wts-krono-8-each-63-available-online-now.93412/
Value of property in dispute
$40
Messaged @Flowsick to purchase 5 krono. Gave my server/character name and asked for PayPal info. Received PayPal info sent payment and then received no further communication for almost an hour. Feeling sketched out by the situation consider he had no feedback I disputed the charge on PayPal. Once that happened I got a response almost immediately stating he was getting ready to send the krono. I canceled the dispute with PayPal and let him know. Never got another response.

Resolution: I would just like a refund

Last edited:
Sorry that happened to you Syntax.
I would not cancel the dispute until you have received krono.
For anyone reading this, there is a reason known sellers charge more. Saving 50 cents doesn't warrant the risk/time/effort/stress.

BEING VERIFIED IS NOT ABSOLUTE PROTECTION - FEEDBACK IS KING

I hope you get your money/krono back.

A 0-0-0 that is verified and then ghosts is probably someone who snagged someone's I.D. to verify then bilked a few people. I wouldn't be surprised if a few more members come forward who have lost kr/cash.

Bro I’m sorry this happened to you…. But… there are soooooo many other people with great feedbacks that sell Kronos here. Why on earth would you choose a 000 guy? Hope all turns out well.

That or that's actually him
Bro I’m sorry this happened to you…. But… there are soooooo many other people with great feedbacks that sell Kronos here. Why on earth would you choose a 000 guy? Hope all turns out well.
I love this guys "Get Verified and We Can Talk" I bust up every time

GL @Syntax79 It's a shame people are out here risking it all and being pieces of shit for 40$

Update: He responded to someone's thread this morning at 6am like he just doesnt even care that he scammed people already...

What's really weird is his "last time seen" hasn't updated at all.

Last edited:
I dont like waiting till monday
I feel like waiting until Monday is just encouraging him to continue to be a p.o.s.

I feel like it should be stopped before he gets someone for more money. I know $40 is a lot, but there are people that may not read these that get scammed out of more.

I feel like waiting until Monday is just encouraging him to continue to be a p.o.s.

I feel like it should be stopped before he gets someone for more money. I know $40 is a lot, but there are people that may not read these that get scammed out of more.
He has not been on in days and he is tagged here so no one will do a trade with him

Like Teichou said the guy hasn't been on in days. Dudes a pos scamming people out of $40. Which in all honesty is just sad. Hopefully he didn't get other people

442155.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back