• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Dispute Krono for sale (1 Viewer)

EZmode

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Username(s) of the accused
Timmah
When did the issue occur?
sep 2nd
Link to transaction thread
https://ectunnel.com/community/conversations/28krono-10-each.474615/
Value of property in dispute
50$ was not sent out of the 100$
i was asked to send my 10 krono for 10$ each since he had better rating he asked me to send first and i agreed. he sent me the character name and server to send to and i sent the 10 krono. he then says the name was wrong and i have already sent the krono and can not recover them. he add mitted it was his bad and he was sorry. then says hes not going to be out 100$ for a messup and sent me 50$ of it. i did what i was asked and its not my fault he typed his toons name wrong and shouldnt be out anything for his messup. i put in my time and dont know if this is a scam he wanted to do to get 1/2 off krono or what. i hope this is looked at and i am considered in your opinion as a person who did the task that was asked and did nothing wrong,

thanks for reviewing this and have a great day.

Yeah I had an interaction with him I found kind of strange a few weeks back. He said he wanted to purchase krono of similar amount but he would not go first and I would have to deliver the krono first. These days I pretty much never go first, I did when I was younger in the community. Anywho, just found it strange he wouldn't trust me at all. I didn't hold it against him, he said he "got scammed" in the past or something of the nature. Personally if I were new I would trust the people on this website with decent feedback, any of them and go first. To each their own though. So we weren't able to conduct a transaction due to that. Just adding my own commentary on it, again just found it strange is all. Could just be a bad communication and he really feels he's not liable. If he had an error typing the name it is on his part and he should refund the full krono lost imo. Curious as to others thoughts on this situation. I have no relation to ezmode, but can sympathize with a profit loss.

I would 100% agree. If the buyer gave the wrong name, and the krono were sent out before it could be corrected, it is on the buyer to still pay the full amount. The seller should not be out anything, when all he did was deliver krono to the toon he was asked.

Never had an issue of going second until this transaction. All my sellers have went 1st and 3 have been recent. Feel free to look into the messages. Could of scammed the kid of 100$, I sent 50$ without product as a “I’m sorry gesture, feels bad but... Shit happens.”. It was a very very small window between and quick response on his end after I typed character name for delivery without a confirmation in game or when sending. I’ll never go first as I was scammed 300-400$ in Phinny days being the “new kid”. On an account and Kronos.

Last edited:
Small window without a confirmation in game on my character and didn’t send a tell.. If I’m banned over a typo, a gesture of going in 50/50 for the bad communication, and not receiving product.. Makes no sense.

Last edited:
I agree with Clown, I’ll be back after they review the messages. Also willing to supply logs on any of my characters activity via Krono parcel/transfers.

The seller didn't do anything wrong.
If i sent 10kr to someone who provided me the wrong name, and then was suspended i would be like what the fakk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back