• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Krono! $8.00 Each!! or $1.00 per 1k plat. Trusted and Verified Seller. Small store. Personal Servi (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
-I AM VERIFIED- Selling to verified members only or members with good amounts of feedback -

WTS PLAT COIRNAV $1 PER 1kpp
WTS Krono Any Server $8.00 PER 1

Friends and Family Paypal transfers only
Any Server!

Refund Policy
🛎️ N/A
Last edited:
-I AM VERIFIED- Selling to verified members only or members with good amounts of feedback -

WTS PLAT COIRNAV $1 PER 1kpp
WTS Krono Any Server $7.50 PER 1

Friends and Family Paypal transfers only
Any Server!
I am interested. I have been away from the game for a while. Was pretty active on Red Guides. Went there looking for Krono and found the link to here.

Hello I am interested in purchasing from you. I have only had one feedback comment thus far but it is positive, and I would be happy to supply payment first. Please let me know if you we can set up a transaction.

Hello! Would like to get 5 krono from you. I’m new to the site but I am premium! This would be my first transaction, but I have no issues paying upfront or whatever makes you comfortable. Help me get started on my positive feedback!

Hello I am a friend of Helified, he sent me to this site. I am interested in Krono aswell. Can we set up a trade? I can use Paypal, and send money up front but I am new to this site, and system. He told me it took like 1 minute to receive delivery. Please let me know if we can work something out. I am good for krono or Plat since I can buy Krono with them. Thank you in advance. And if you need to, please ask Helified he can vouch for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back