• You've discovered EC Tunnel 🚇 a marketplace for regular players, not dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy a beloved main character ⚔️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS STYLE UGLY? Use the options at the very bottom-left of this page to make it pretty. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Concerned about privacy? Don't want people snooping around your transactions? Use feedback invisibility.

Accounts (US) Classic Kirtonos (H) WTS 60 Orc Warrior

Faction
Horde

Drognir

Rating - 100%
150   0   0
Level
Race
Orc
Class
Warrior
Creator
Yes, I'm the original creator.
Email
I will give buyer access to the original email account
SMS
No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
Yes, and I can supply the answer.
I'm the original creator of the account, leveled as part of a five-man team by myself. Has very little rep of any sort on the server. Has a few notable items - Stockade Pauldrons, Skullflame Shield, Boots of Avoidance. 60% mount.

I'm letting this warrior go for a firm and fair price of $250. If you happen to play EQ and have bulk Kronos available, I will accept 29 Krono for the account.

Realm (WoW)
Kirtonos
Refund Policy
Will offer a partial refund of 50% if within 2 weeks, account is banned for account sharing/being sold. Account purchases come with inherent risk, and I'm willing to split that risk with the buyer.