• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

joda warned 1 points for Wrong forum (1 Viewer)

Out of curiosity - I have to pay $10 just to see if there is any interest in my account? I'd like to even know if there's a market for such thing before I spend money for no reason.

its basically a sales add....we have had issues with users abusing this site in the past....this makes me safe for for everyone...and helps keep the servers paid for also....as we dont take a % fee for any accouts that sell on here this is our only way to make money and pay for the site!

Out of curiosity - I have to pay $10 just to see if there is any interest in my account? I'd like to even know if there's a market for such thing before I spend money for no reason.
Like Redguides, there's an exploit to use it for free.

On EC Tunnel, the trick is to engage with the community. If enough sellers like you and you've completed enough transactions, you'll be able to sell as well. No premium or verified required.

That said, if you just want a price check on your account (in your case it's a very interesting one) post a price check request to "discussion", being careful to not insinuate in any way that you're selling.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back