• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Report Jeplin (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Username(s) of the accused
Jeplin
When did the issue occur?
Noticed today.
Link to transaction thread
Was Deleted, but PM's are full of the transaction pm's
Value of property in dispute
Tried to log on druid today, Password changed, no longer guilded. I believe he stole the account back.

If there was a security issue on this account, it was on the buyers end. He left negative feedback, and opened a dispute before even speaking to me. This deal was 7 months old and all information was given to the buyer to make the account his own.

The likelihood of a buyer sharing the SQA with a friend is slim to none.
I request you work with Sunnyday to help recover the account via the Daybreak Website.
@Jeplin , @sunnyday

I just got back with dbg, the claimed the owner of the account that created it back in October, is the one that reclaimed it. I aslo tried that email that you left for the account I changed it from, and it is phone locked. So either you stole the account, or it wasn't an original creation like you advertised. but I find it very unlikely it wasn't you since the email you gave me with the account also does not work and is now phone locked as well. So how does this person know both the log in name and the google email you sent me with it? I set the SQA ect, however apparently the orig creation email trumps all this.

Now I said the Account was created in October not the character for all those, coirnav didn't exist back then.

And yes, I did change the pw on that email as well, wich means you reclaimed that too.

Last edited:
He also made a purchase in October, wich is locking me out of recovering it with my info. when I retrived the account I did look to see if any CC was tied to it, there was none, but apparently he deleted it. wich is another thing that was advertised no CC or purchases aside from krono that was a lie.

That information along side the information you provided me in PMs is enough.
@Jeplin you have 24 hours to provide a full refund to @sunnyday . There is ample proof that you and only you were the one that could have reclaimed this account as well as the fact that you posted false information in your sales page.

Thank you.

Last edited:
This is rediciulous. There was no credit card or secret word set on this account when it was sold. It was exactly as advertised. I have not and will not ever take an account back. I have sold nearly 20 accounts on Coirnav with zero issues.

Let me get this straight, Jeplin was the original account creator. But as of right now, if no one is lying, neither the buyer nor the seller has possession of the account?

Last edited:
I can try, but I do not have SW/CC/Email that is now associated with the account according to Buyer. Because none of these were set when sold.

here's a thought, since you're both verified premium do either of you have the original conversation in your inbox? If you sold him a fresh account without a sq as you claim, "There was no credit card or secret word set on this account when it was sold" then there should be 0 mention of a sq on your end when providing the account information and if the sq was set at time of sale he would ask for it... IMO this would settle things pretty quickly. If the account was clean, then he holds no grounds for accusations.

you guys realize he took back the email he sent as well so I couldn't log into that even after I changed it? DBG even said there was something bought on the account a year ago so I cant even claim with my own payment method, and some powerlevelers reclaim the accounts when they think the buyer has stoped playing to resell with the gear put on it. when you see chars for sale, and then the post disappears its easy to pick out the new lvl 50 in that case or 60 toon to see who sold/bought. In high end guilds its a hobby to see if you can tell where your old guild mates toon disappears too. Like, oh look a new druid app with the same exact gear as so and so.

The mods have access to my PM's they have access to my SS's of my conversation with DBG stating this. I bought the accounts 7 months ago but he did something to the account 12 months ago so he could claim it back.

So basically, the orig email account it was changed from that the user had no way of knowing, with a different password gets reclaimed as well as the account by the orig owner who created the account in oct of 2017. The odds of that are retarded, all this is in PM's you guys don't see. Reason being is my other account name is in the DBG SS's and I don't want that public. Trust in coinstop and redbot.

sorry you are going through all this headache, and I hope it get's straightened out asap

#incoinwetrust??

I am also sorry, but I did not take this account back.. If anything was purchased on it, possible a 40 slot BP but no CC would have been used. I do this quite often and my accounts are always the same.

Coin and I have the original advertisement and original conversation.

The account was sold as having no CC, phone, or SQA attached. The original email (gmail) and the email's password were included.

The transaction was successful with no complaints from either party until now.

If I understand this correctly, the buyer has provided both coin, and redbot with proof of conversation from DBG stating that a CC was attached prior to the purchase?

I stand by my word: I did not take this account back. Nothing was purchased on this account by me, the buyer claims that this account was created in OCT of 2017 when Coirnav wasn't even a whisper.. The earliest this account would have been made is Feb 2018 - April 2018. I know that for a fact(as to not give out too much info) but Coirnav was in the login name and the email address that was associated with the account. I'm sure that name convention is used by a lot of people on this site.

Correct me if I am wrong here, but does it not prompt you to set a SQ/SA when applying a CC as a method of payment to a blank, new account?

tenor.gif

Get ready for the plot twist.

Upon digging around as well as speaking to both parties Redbot and I can confirm without doubt Jeplin did in fact steal the account back. He's been permanently banned and blacklisted from the site.

Last edited:
US Army Staff Sergeant , wife, kids, job. It's a shame.
But fortunately, its a rare occurrence that someone scams here. Specially verified users.
I still have full faith in 99.9% of our verified sellers.

Yea. Will probably only buy from very reputable sellers with 3 digit positive feedbacks. BTW, anyone knows what happed to fateschild, the dude disappeared for like 6 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back