• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Ire-Dread, the Undead Devourer, Best Item In Game (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
184   0   0
Best item in game for sale. Contact with offers. I transfer directly to your account. 100% Guaranteed service. Look up choz on playerauctions.

Totally off topic, but I do not play EQ2 and all I hear about is this damn hammer and how it's game breaking. What makes this thing so awesome?

Totally off topic, but I do not play EQ2 and all I hear about is this damn hammer and how it's game breaking. What makes this thing so awesome?

It has the chance to reset abilities upon hit + fervor buff.

But to be fair EQ2 live is so bad with inflation (even the TLE suffers since they didn't take out so many items) that the hammer is the least of it's game breaking problems =]

Shame too since the game was actually pretty fun as a change of pace from EQ especially Stormhold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back