• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Infraction for P99REDnBLUESALES: Creating similar thread without waiting 7 days. (1 Viewer)

Redbot

Staff member
Pronouns
He/Him
Rating - 93.6%
43   3   1
User: P99REDnBLUESALES
Infraction: Creating similar thread without waiting 7 days.

Administrative Note:
Creating similar thread without waiting 7 days.

Message to User:
Creating similar thread without waiting 7 days.

Original Post:
Hello friends, My time on Project 99 must come to an end and I'd like to get something out of all the time I put into this game :). It was alotttt. :p Thats the only way to play EQ it seems tho!

So now I'll be selling all of my Project1999 Blue platinum @ 1.50/1k.

I currently have in STOCK: 215k Blue, Fungi x1

I'm in the process now of selling more small items and transfering more plat from Red99 to Blue99.

I'd love to get some buyers here to prove my legitimacy and get some positive feedback so I'm willing to do transactions as low as 20k for $30 paypal!

My paypal account is verified and i've done previous transactions for things like Poker and making purchases online that I can give for references to start.

Payments I take: Paypal gift & Western Union!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back