• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Inbox 3000% Full (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I saw the inbox is shown as having a max of 30 currently. I'm going through 50 pages of messages and "Leaving Conversation." is this by design or a bug?

Thank you

Also, Do we need to re register for verification / premium? Don't think mine carried over
Did you log in with user name or email? Might be able try Email if didnt originally as the system may have track of it by email.
Only ask cause mine carried over and i did nothing but log in with email.

Did you log in with user name or email? Might be able try Email if didnt originally as the system may have track of it by email.
Only ask cause mine carried over and i did nothing but log in with email.
I believe I logged in with just my username, it still has my email in my settings and all that though. It actually has me listed as verified and premium in my dashboard.

I believe I logged in with just my username, it still has my email in my settings and all that though. It actually has me listed as verified and premium in my dashboard.
Not saying it will show it here but id try it just to see if that is it. May be a bug that needs looked at. Something strictly touchy to this forum. Little easier for them to weed out issues if all thinkable things are done.

Fixed! Everyone who has ever paid at least $1 to RG gets several years premium for free, looks like we missed a few.

I think my inbox needs fixed too, I buy level 2 access at redguides but im maxed out here at 30 conversations.

edit: looks like im not showing up as premium. i logged in with username and email

I think my inbox needs fixed too, I buy level 2 access at redguides but im maxed out here at 30 conversations.

edit: looks like im not showing up as premium. i logged in with username and email

Level 2 on Redguides is different then subscription here.
We will be adding "Verified/Premium" as a package deal within the next few days.
That will resolve the inbox issues ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back