• You've discovered EC Tunnel 🚇 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character ⚔️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Service Aradune I will play when you cannot. 13/hr *details inside* * Now Open for 4th* (1 Viewer)

JudgeDreddMD

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Buyer Requirements
Must have reputation as I get paid after service.
** Now Open - TAKING ORDERS FOR TOMORROW *

Hello EC Tunnel.

I own a small business and times are tought currently. ( I sell LED lighting and COVID has drastically affected my market )

I am offering my services of piloting your account for you while you cannot play. The playerbase is going up every day!

The price will be $13.00/hour of leveling. Not per 1hr played. This means you will not spend money while I look for a group.

1 slot available a day, 12hours max per day . This can be split if you want.

RATE : $13.00/hour played getting XP.

This can be paid at the end.

** I have 12 years of positive rep on EpicNPC (aka MarkeeDragon) , and will continue to be the same positive member of this community here **

Please message me if you are interested.

**Now Open**
UPDATED 7/2 - OPEN SLOT - Taking orders for tomorrow

Thank you,

JudgeDreddMD

Refund Policy
100% refund if any account issues.
Last edited:

Cellular07

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
This is an awesome idea and I commend you for it. I will keep this in mind for future needs! Can you PM me your email address so I can reach out, when needed?

eVILE

Rating - 100%
144   0   0
Good luck. Glad to see people trying to supplement slow work with creative solutions. Just be sure to use a VPN for clients.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)