• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

I never finish anythi (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathbiscuit

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I'm having a baby! errr, well the woman is. So, my great plans of becomes rich and famous on ragefire have been squashed. Had some toons i bought from here to rule Norrath with, but now need to get rid of them. I'm a casual now. go me. All of these have SQA set, will be provided with all account info.

Selection 1:

Hot blue elf Cleric L60. 180ish AAs. Nice bazaar gear, nothing super high dollar.

Selection 2:

Hot blue elf Rogue L60. 190ish AAs. Epic. ST Key. Emp key. A few shards towards VT key. Bazaar geared decently.

Selection 3: creme de la creme

rugged lizard Monk L60. 160ish AAs. Epic. ST key/Emp key. Almost all SS gear. Fist of Lightning offhand for 41% haste. Asskicker. Has fungi tunic/staff in bag

would like to sell all 3 for 28 krono. Not able to negotiate much, but can throw in a handjobby to seal the deal. Just dont let the woman catch us.

- - - Updated - - -

make me an offer, cash or krono - i'm out of the ragefire game completely

Still available guys. These toons are big fun!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back