• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Rizlona haggling arguments (1 Viewer)

Roar

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Be cautious of this seller unless you want negative feedback on your account like mine has.

The following is the feedback he left me.

"After almost a hour back and forth trying to work a deal I requested that this member stop messaging me unless they were willing to pay asking price for my already discounted accounts. They continued to inform me with low ball appraisals of what my accounts are worth.. I left chat. I then received links to other sellers characters...I returned and followed up with a series of math problems he was needing help with. Then i left after telling him his 11 feedback and unverified account was more better than mine. He left me a little shit stain so here is his."

I don't believe his depiction of this interaction is accurate. Attaching screenshots below so you can decide for yourself if you want to do business with this seller.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    197.4 KB · Views: 69
  • 2.png
    2.png
    160.7 KB · Views: 67
  • 3.png
    3.png
    193.8 KB · Views: 48
  • 4.png
    4.png
    179.8 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
If i cant tell a guy to get lost for anoying me for an hour then shoot me now. Sorry you got triggered, but please stop engaging with me. If you were verified we could have struck a deal.

**I have updated Buyer requirements to avoid future conflicts.

Last edited:
@Redbot

Update: Rickter continues to send more messages.

@Rickter2 You left me a negative review first. It happened. I'm over it.

Attachments

• 5.png
    5.png
    168.4 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
@Roar you are so much a waste of my time. Please ...you left the conversation and dropped feedback on me. Then got pissed because i left you negative and then lied about fraud. I have submited my ID and fully verified here with a long standing history of pleasant interactions. You can suck it up and cry on someone else shoulder. If you going to run and drop feedback anytime you run into a disagreement your going to receive it too lol. Like i said before. Leaving feedback is a right, but please dont lie to make your turd look better

@Roar I removed your feedback as it's not honest. You may leave feedback, but make it reflect your actual experience over this failed transaction/haggling.

This is painfully silly. Thanks for the help @Redbot . Very sorry to bother you.

Putting my best foot forward ive removed my review against @Roar . If the pissing contest is over lets all enjoy a better mood.

My initial feedback was 'neutral' against @Rickter2 because the conversation was unnecessarily hostile. Additionally, I believed a note should be made in his reviews so that future buyers could be aware that this seller isn't the most precise during negotiations, and they better make sure their agreement is clear before any money is sent.

@Rickter2 left me negative feedback after seeing that I left him neutral feedback out of pure spite. Though my review was reasoned and honest, he went along and said,

"After almost a hour back and forth trying to work a deal I requested that this member stop messaging me unless they were willing to pay asking price for my already discounted accounts. They continued to inform me with low ball appraisals of what my accounts are worth.. I left chat. I then received links to other sellers characters...I returned and followed up with a series of math problems he was needing help with. Then i left after telling him his 11 feedback and unverified account was more better than mine. He left me a little shit stain so here is his.""

What's a shame is if I go ahead and leave a well earned neutral feedback review as I did initially. Rickter can then potentially leave another bogus review on my profile. And so the cycle repeats itself.

I just wanted people to know what happened so they could avoid similar pitfalls. Ultimately, the buyers on this site are the losers because the 'rating/review' section isn't credible. Honest reviews aren't possible due to a fear of retaliation. Who is going to leave negative/neutral feedback if its deserved when people like Rickter can strike back out of spite and no one has a problem with that?

Your feedback read "fraudulent", just that single word. Any reasonable person would assume you'd been defrauded, or felt defrauded.

Neither of you had sent the other money or accounts or anything, just haggled and gotten angry. Feedback doesn't have to be factual, it just has to be honest.

Your feedback read "fraudulent"

Neither of you had sent the other money or accounts or anything, just haggled and gotten angry.

He had sent me his paypal email. I was on the verge of sending the money. I had his paypal email and the amount of money typed into paypal with the 'send' button ready to be pressed. I paused at the last moment and sent a message to clarify. If I had sent the money, logged onto the account, only to realize it wasn't the bard I thought I was receiving would it be fraud then? Not sending someone a product they were expecting to receive by being vague in the writing is fraud. Was it intentional? I don't know exactly. I called it fraud because at worst he was caught in the act.

All I wanted to do was leave a little note of this incident, along with screenshots of the discussion, so future buyers can be aware.

This thread accomplishes just that. I'm fine to just drop it and let it be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back