• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Griffey's Account Leveling Service (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Level
Race
Various
Class
Various
Registered Country
United States
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟢 Just me!
Email
📧 🟢 I will give buyer access to the original email account
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🟢 No secret question has been set.
Buyer Requirements
📌 Paypal FnF is the only form of payment I will accept.
***On vacation until July 12th, so I'm no longer taking any orders at this time!**

Hi,

I am someone who has always enjoyed powerleveling both my own, and my friends accounts. I am extremely efficient with my time, using optimal routes and strategies. I have recently decided to make some side money by offering this service to others, at a very reasonable rate

What I am offering are fresh level 65's made to order. You send me a DM with the race and class combination you would like, as well as a name, and I will get started. The accounts will be created with fresh e-mail accounts that will be supplied to the buyer when the purchase is complete. There will be no credit card or Secret Q/A set.

Included with your character will be all of the spells and/or disciplines that are sold in Plane of Knowledge. Also, every character will come with a basic set of gear.

In addition to leveling your new character to 65, I will also be offering AA packages as well.

The base price for the level 65's will be $60 or 6 krono.

AA prices are as follows:
1 Krono or $10 per 10AA.
4 Krono or $40 per 50 AA

If you have an account that is already in your possession and you would like PL services on that account, I can also help with that!

Turnover time depends on exactly what your order consists of. Generally 1-65 will take about 2-3 days, with every 50AA taking approximately 1 day. Time may be longer, depending on the amount of characters in queue.

Please feel free to reach out to me via DM's if you have any questions, or inquiries.

Thanks!
Griffey

Refund Policy
🛎️ As these characters are being made to order, there will be no refunds.
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back