• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Service Firiona Vie FV Power leveling 90-120 + AA Best value and service! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
144   0   0
All services done on FV and require ToV or NoS

I've successfully been selling accounts (over 240 sold with perfect FB ) and I do some power leveling services as well! I'll do it cheaper, and faster as well. Go look up my account sales post here to see some customer testimonials on top of my FB.

A question I get asked a lot is "how do I know you won't try to take the account?", when I need login info. I have 50+ accounts of my own, and at any given time 20+ accounts for sale. The last thing I want is someone else's account! I'm not about to risk my business and perfect feedback on adding one more account by taking someone's. Rest assured, you're as safe here as can be.

I accept payment in the form of Paypal. Krono (1 per $9), or platinum (9m per $10 currently)

Message me for pricing and details

Refund Policy
🛎️ If for some reason I'm unable to complete the services, I'll give a full refund
Last edited:
Excellent service, used him a couple of times.
Amazing customer service.
Responds very quickly to all my questions, even the stupid ones! (freakishly fast!)
And has amazing prices.

I plan to continue to use his services in the future.

Ninjapickle did an amazing job leveling my shaman this weekend. Did 85-115 super fast and even threw in a bonus with a ton of aa's. Would recommend and definitely use again. Great service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back