• You've discovered EC Tunnel 🚇 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character ⚔️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS STYLE UGLY? Use the options at the very bottom-left of this page to make it pretty. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Concerned about privacy? Don't want people snooping around your transactions? Use feedback invisibility.

Service Firiona Vie Firiona Vie 1-115 and AA Powerleveling Service + More!!! Fast * Fair Price * Any Time * Discounts for Multiple Toons. VERIFIED SELLER!

ycleptjah

Rating - 100%
65   0   0
~~ Offering Powerleveling for levels 1 - 115 and AA's; fairly priced, quick, and always available. I offer discounts for work on multiple toons at once! I am currently only able to do this on the Firiona Vie server ~~

• Free to Play toons eligible for PL​
  • I take PayPal, Krono, or Platinum (or even select items)​
  • You can afk or hit stuff, roll on gear, or have me log in your toon(s) and do everything for you​
  • I offer gearing, progression, and other services at your request​
  • For a bit extra, I can also custom-craft a toon all the way from 1 - 115 or anywhere in between with as many AA's as you'd like and geared the way you want very quickly, with you at the helm or completely hands-off​

~~ PM me and we can talk about price, custom orders, and exchange Discord or other info ~~

Server (EQ)
Firiona Vie
Refund Policy
Satisfaction Guaranteed or 100% Refund
Last edited: