• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Dispute Feedback dispute (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Username(s) of the accused
L2Phantom
When did the issue occur?
7/30/2022
Link to transaction thread
https://ectunnel.com/community/threads/wts-70-99-shaman-850-aa-w-epic-2-0-no-sq-a-no-cc-us-based-100-clean.95980/
Value of property in dispute
feedback only
1659350779067.png

Request a review of the following negative feedback. 1) it doesnt actually contain any feedback. 2) it discourages actual feedback

TLDR: He approached me to accept an offer, I accepted, I requested transaction details for payment, he responded but didnt provide the info and went silent, i prompted again 10hrs later for same info and he informed me he got a better offer and took it.

Full story:
He made a for sale post with no prices for 6 accounts. I asked price and he said taking offers. I offerred 20kr. He said he would consider it but is waiting for better offers. I said cool, let me know.

I followed up with him the next day asking if he had a buyout price in mind. He informed me he put prices into the thread. I updated my offer to 30kr. He again said he was going to hold out for better offers and that he had a 300 cash offer at the time. Based on that response I told him my offer is 33kr and to let me know if he doesnt find what he's looking for.

HE approached me a day later, "if youre around ill take the 33kr offer". to which I responsed "im around". I asked for transaction details to make payment and if the account had suspensions. He responded no suspensions but didnt provide who he wanted the krono sent to or traded to. I waited 10hrs and prompted him again. He responded "I got a better offer and sold it".

I provided the following feedback.
1659351982303.png

Had he not stated on multiple occasions in various ways that agreeing to a deal and then taking another offer / continue to shop it is normal and accepted I probably wouldnt have bothered with the feedback.

Hey Eqlewts007

I personally believe if L2 agreed to the transaction ( a handshake ) then ghosted on you and sold to someone else, the feedback falls under warranted. ( I am unsure of the opinionated nature of the feedback however) feedback must be factual I.E. "Agreed to a sale, I went out of my way to make arrangements and purchase, then he flat out ghosted me and sold the account to someone else"

One reason I feel that the feedback is warranted if the story is accurate:
After the handshake, you had perhaps made arrangements for the sale, which caused you losses of some sort, whether it be time, money, or something else etc etc.

@L2Phantom What's your side of the story, that might help clear things up a bit.

-Note that both feedbacks must be factual, not opinion based.

I can tell you that 96% of the time these feedback wars result in both sides agreeing to remove each others feedback due to the nature of negative feedback directly affecting future sales to a noticeable degree. The "Feedback Dispute" purchase was made for this reason, as it can be time consuming for moderators to deal with feedback wars repeatedly only to reach an outcome
where both parties ultimately agree to remove.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Likely, this will come down to a Ducat purchase of the feedback disputer and go to vote --> https://ectunnel.com/community/ducat-shop/dispute-feedback.11/ <--

Granted that it is still available in the shop for purchase of course.

not by the standards of my negative feedback. I wasnt even told what I was buying I only attempted to ask what was being sold and received negative feedback.

Correct. A reasonable attempt must be made. You inquired about goods, a transaction was at that time in the early process of negotiation.
I would consider purchasing a trial dispute if you think your feedback is not warranted.

I understand what you mean, I agree it is incredibly difficult to draw the line in the sand where a transaction is deemed to be in negotiation.
That's why I believe a feedback dispute purchase may be in order under your or anyone's similar situations circumstances.

Hey Eqlewts007

I personally believe if L2 agreed to the transaction ( a handshake ) then ghosted on you and sold to someone else, the feedback falls under warranted. ( I am unsure of the opinionated nature of the feedback however) feedback must be factual I.E. "Agreed to a sale, I went out of my way to make arrangements and purchase, then he flat out ghosted me and sold the account to someone else"

One reason I feel that the feedback is warranted if the story is accurate:
After the handshake, you had perhaps made arrangements for the sale, which caused you losses of some sort, whether it be time, money, or something else etc etc.

@L2Phantom What's your side of the story, that might help clear things up a bit.

-Note that both feedbacks must be factual, not opinion based.

I can tell you that 96% of the time these feedback wars result in both sides agreeing to remove each others feedback due to the nature of negative feedback directly affecting future sales to a noticeable degree. The "Feedback Dispute" purchase was made for this reason, as it can be time consuming for moderators to deal with feedback wars repeatedly only to reach an outcome
where both parties ultimately agree to remove.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Likely, this will come down to a Ducat purchase of the feedback disputer and go to vote --> https://ectunnel.com/community/ducat-shop/dispute-feedback.11/ <--

Granted that it is still available in the shop for purchase of course.
ranger - 20 kr

Thanks, will keep it in mind over the next few days if it doesn't sell.

i could do 22kr. if youre gonna hold out long than today let me know so i can grab that 500aa ranger for 12. tired of not having pred/hunter and i retired my BL

I will probably try to get more then that, but I definitely understand, ranger buffs are sick!

What buyout are you looking for. I see you sold the sk

I've got prices in the thread now. The account has a 70 cleric w/ around 150 AA and a 70 mage on it as well.

I got a $300 offer at the moment (about equal), might drop price in a few days if it doesn't sell, will let you know. Thanks for the interest :)

Gotya. Slide my offer up to 33kr

If you're still in the market for a ranger I'll take the 33 KR offer, let me know when you're around.

lm around.

did the account have any suspensions on it

Oh no way, they're all clean and fresh!

cool. who do you want the krono sent to and ill take the info here.

get lost =P ?

I got a full price offer yesterday morning so I took it, thank you for the interest though.

Not sure why the time / date doesnt come through, but i posted the timeline in the orginal thread anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back