• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Aradune False Negative feedback (1 Viewer)

Rating - 99.6%
259   1   0
Username(s) of the accused
EQSaveMe
When did the issue occur?
maybe 2 weeks ago the guy deleted the thread
Value of property in dispute
200$
some guy lowballed me on an account i was selling and then gave me negative feedback when i didnt sell it to him, can i get this removed? The guy deleted the thread after so i cannot link the thread. I was selling an account for 200 and he offered me 20 for it which is ridiculous.

Can you therefore leave him negative feedback for aggravatingly ensuing you? Just curious. ;)

Also, who was the account in question so that I may steer clear of them since they are not flagged. The issue is nobody knows who to avoid.
The next person who runs across him will have no idea what they are in for.

I think being able to leave negative as a punishment helps other sellers that do volume business keeps it safer.
I believe this is why Redbot wanted to leave all feedback as is. Ultimately, It is incredibly hard to draw the line.
Having to find the line definitively, I do not wish that on anyone. However a healthy alternative to leaving all feedback as is in my opinion is what was stated here by Sturm.

Even this doesn't necessarily draw a line anywhere. However, it seems to be a generalized rule we could follow based on common sense.

Feedback is for if you have done a deal... Not that you sent an offer to someone they turn you down you get mad and you toss a hissy fit and leave negative feedback

If you agree to a deal then you like up the price last second or back out for no reason... Your gonna get feedback.... But if you send me an offer for an account I have for sale.... Say the account I have posted is for $300 you offer me $100 and I say no... You can't go posting feedback because I said no....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back