• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Eyes of Life and Decay (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
8   0   1
Get your Eyes of Life and Decay on FV!
No one was raiding TBM when I came back to FV and I wanted the aug, I slowly spent the last few months collecting enough gear and getting someone to help with my TBM setup so that I would be able to get the aug on my own. A few guildmates asked if I would be willing to finish up their alts for some plat and I decided to offer the service full time.

What it is:

Eyes of Life and Decay

We now have TWO weekly TBM raids due to popular demand. Because of the nature of this service I do not offer a "ride along" option. All augs are done by myself personally on your account to protect my raid characters. We can provide "survival gear" if your account is naked or play your character as is (Or buy TBM raid gear cheap for your new character! See other thread!). Feel free to contact me here and I will provide a discord where any details can be hashed out.

Please note: This service takes time for those not familiar with the aug or thinking it can be done in one night. I highly suggest you read up on the above link to the Eyes to get a firm understanding if you are perhaps not familiar.

Spots Available: 4
updated every few days*

Refund Policy
🛎️ None - Once the process has started I will need to finish it.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back