• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

**EXP SALE!* Power Leveling 1-65 + AAs on Phin Only (180+ Feedback 100% satisfaction) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KronoLevel

The One And Only
Rating - 100%
504   0   1
**SPECIAL SALE GOING ON RIGHT NOW! 5/12/17-5/20/17***

I will do level 46+ and AA's for 46+ At discounted rates! Book PL sessions now!!! Space is limited!

I do Levels 1-65 & AAs.

Just PM me with what you need

-100% Manual Play, you never have to worry about your rep or your account.

-I care about you. I make sure to take of you. I communicate effectively. I want your business.

-Over 150 feedback with 100% satisfaction! (I am here to stay, when you come to me you know you are getting what you pay for)

-timely and efficient.

-professional and courteous.

-My rates are fair and I am willing to negotiate a win-win

-I can also do all skill ups ie: Casting/offense/defense/etc for an extra cost

-If you want to order a new character you can choose Race/Class/Deity and I will take it to whatever level you want.

Please let me know if you need anything.

Krono are 10.50 per.

Payment is only accepted via Paypal Gift/Friends & Family

If you are new to this site, have no/low reputation, then please get verified if you want to do deals.

Thank you.

--- If are new to this site, if you have no/low feedback or reputation, then you need to get verified by an admin in order to get information and do deals with me. ---

Last edited:
Re: Power Leveling 1-50 on Phinigel

Kronolevel is definitely the premier PLer.

Since he's building his business, he allowed me certain concessions to meet my "security" expectations. After witnessing myself how long it takes, and the fact he was willing to split risk with me, coupled with the fact I had just got scammed by Ranluwen on these forums, his prices are really worth it. That being said, if you think you can just swallow the grind and do it. I would understand if you walked away, but you really are getting a great service from Kronolevel since everything needs to be done manually from separate computers.

If you're like me and don't have the time/emotional commitment to grind out all 50 levels yourself, this guy is the best bar none. He is always, ALWAYS responsive via Skype when he's not sleeping. Do this guy a favor and spend the extra cash to buy xp pots.

free bump for a trustworthy pal.

I am currently working with Kronolevel now and am posting in his thread here to let others know how satisfied I am. He truly offers top notch professional service. If you are on the fence about working with Kronolevel, come on down and do it!

Hey fellas, definitely a reputable and great service provider here. I've used multiple times, he really goes out of his way to make everything just great.

I have used Kronolevel for krono and two PL. He has done an outstanding job
for me every time. Will use again. He is honest, reliable and on time. The only issue
we had was an extended server downtime over 2 days which he more than made up for.
Simply AAA+++

Can you send me info on your services, I am curious as to how much it costs.

If you are going anywhere else, you are probably doing something wrong! The best is right here baby :) - Hit me up if you need exp!

Re: Power Leveling 1-55+ on Phinigel

I used Kronolevel this weekend to level a bard from 1 to 40 while I was out of town with the family for Memorial Day. I couldn't be happier. He went above and beyond to keep me informed of his progress with multiple PMs per day and he put in some seriously long grind sessions to get it done ahead of schedule. If you are on the fence, don't be! I'd highly recommend his service for PLing a new or existing char.

Re: Power Leveling 1-55+ on Phinigel

Booking for Luclin launch now! Doing a 1-40 then a 40-60. Beastlord time baby!

- - - Updated - - -

Starting a PL on Luclin Launch doing 1-60. I have 2 spots left. Book now! PM for info!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back