• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Everything EQ2 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
184   0   0
Hello, feel free to check out my profile at playerauctions.com name is also Choz there. I have an insane amount of sales and flawless feedback. My goal is to obtain exactly what you want in a timely manner.

--Current Services--

Most advanced seller on Isle of Refuge/Maj'dul. Contact to get what you need today!

Power leveling on Maj'dul AND Isle of Refuge
Hire my time
Ogre bot profile/aa
Krono
Plat
Heroic loot
Raid loot including Raid non relic class cloaks, myth hammers, myth helms, raid mounts, 8th runes. Zek raid loot and more!
Max lvl Max geared Max awesome toons for sale. Can send them directly to your account or a brand new one!

Last edited:
Selling completely decked out raid toons. Can provide pics of gear ect. Will xfer to your accnt or a new one or keep it on the same one. Oh also a lot of the accounts have eq1 toons on the ragefire server that are Max lvl. I will kick those for free at no extra charge.

Currently selling most classes. Hit me up with questions. Can send them directly to your account or a new one. Their customer service is fast. The one I sold today took 3 hours to move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back