• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Service Live (normal server) EROLLISI MARR ✅POWERLEVELING_85-120_$85 ✅CLEAN_SAFE_SECURE_120s ✅Paragons_TOL-EOK ✅TOL_T3_Crafting_ORE ✅Hunter_Achievement_Bags ✅PayPal_CashApp_Krono (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
101   0   0
Buyer Requirements
📌 Will need access to account(s) until services paid for are complete on Erollisi Marr Server.
Can be transferred from(to) Erollisi Marr to(from) any other NON-TLP(Non-TLP/FV) Server.
$30 minimum PER transaction -- PAYMENT METHODS: PayPal , CashApp , 1 Krono = $10 (or part thereof) ,
CLICK ✅LINK TO VIEW SERVICES

Get ✔ VERIFIED (FREE sign up! FREE Site Benefits!)

ANY HELP BELOW WOULD BE APPRECIATED! :)

CLICK
FreEQ2Play
THEN CLICK Follow
CLICK ✅LINK THEN CLICK 👍 Like
CLICK
FreEQ2Play
THEN CLICK 🙏 Add Feedback

FreEQ2Play
CHARACTER ON
EMARR
? LET'S GET STARTED!
__________________________________________________________________________________

✅POWERLEVELING - I recommend your account be GOLD [subbed] status to maximize your services potential benefits (i.e. Auto-Granted AAs)

85-120 = $85 = Includes Paragons TBL Jann's Veil + TOL Personal Hemic Source + TOV Luminescent Restless Ice + 28 HERO STATS
100-120 = $80 = Includes Paragons TBL Jann's Veil + TOL Personal Hemic Source + TOV Luminescent Restless Ice + 28 HERO STATS

✅CUSTOM FREE TO PLAY CHARACTER ACCOUNT CREATIONS - 🟢NO SQA SET , 🟢NO VERIFIED EMAIL , 🟢NO PHONE NUMBER , 🟢NO PROGRAM USED , 🟢NO PROGRAM LOGINS , 🟢NO PROGRAM FLAGS , 🟢YES I am the ONLY Creator/User

LEVEL 120 REQUEST = $155 Message Me with desired Class (must prepay in advance $155 = ONLY $1 Per Level + $35 for NOS Expansion)

LEVEL 120 ITEMS LIST: List Below Included, No Sub Required , Login and Enjoy!

✔ LEVEL 120

Night of Shadows - NEW EXPANSION (Standard $35) (purchased or ticketed ; gives access to 120 + ALL Current Content)
Heroic Character Upgrade ($35) (purchased or ticketed ; gives access to a bunch of stuff including progression through Dragons of Norrath)
✔ TOL Paragon =
Personal Hemic Source + 8 HERO STATS (TOL Stats Familiar)
✔ TBL Paragon =
Jann's Veil + 9 HERO STATS (the BEST permanent-thru-death BUFF in the game)
✔ TOV Paragon =
Luminescent Restless Ice + 11 HERO STATS
✔ GEAR: TOL T1
(ALL 21 SLOTS; Best Tradeable Non-Prestige Level 120 Free To Play Gear)
✔ SPELLS: 1-120 (vendor bought spells through Terror of Luclin; minus those locked behind quests/progression)
✔ AA: Auto-Grant through level 110 & 230 or more banked
(Enjoy Enjoy SOLO'ing MAX AAs and EPICs with the rewards that required a group to accomplish)
🔵 I will provide prepaid credit card information (last 4 / billing zip code) used for Heroic Character Upgrade/NOS Expansion purchases when applicable

✅PARAGON ACHIEVEMENTS - EACH Paragon's Hero Missions ALL Completed for ONE price!

TOL = $10 = Personal Hemic Source + 8 HERO STATS
TOV
= $10 = Luminescent Restless Ice + 11 HERO STATS
COV = $10 = Ice Bound Ulthork + 8 HERO STATS
TBL = $20 = Jann's Veil + 9 HERO STATS
ROS = $10 = Emperor Ganak Familiar + 4 HERO STATS + 100AA
EOK = $10 = Forgotten Gemstone + 4 HERO STATS + 200AA

✅T3 CRAFTING ORES - Roughly 27x T3 Crafting Ores are needed to craft ALL Armor, Accessories, 1Hwep, 2Hwep, Shield, 6x Augs(2x Type4, 2x Type5, 2x Type4)

TOL = $10 --- Ossified Bloodied Ore x8 + CHEST LOOT (Guaranteed: 4x Rk. II Spells, T2 Gear, Possible: Type 5/7 Augs)
TOV
= $10 --- Crystallized Velium Ore x8 + CHEST LOOT (Guaranteed: 4x Rk. II Spells, T2 Gear, Possible: Type 5/7 Augs)

✅HUNTER ACHIEVEMENTS -

TOL = $220 = Shadow Slayer + Shadow Slayer's Chest
TOV = $220 = Restless Slayer + Frosted Storage Chest
COV = $220 = Ice Cold Slayer + Ice Encased Storage Chest
___________________________________________________________________________________

ACCOUNTS - CLICK HERE

TREASURES - CLICK HERE

WTB - CLICK HERE

KRONO - CLICK HERE

VERIFIED - CLICK HERE
__________________________________________________________________________________
PowerLeveling or any RMT service is a risk you accept when you contract for them. I will do my best to ensure account safety but I am not responsible if your account is banned or suspended.

Refund Policy
🛎️ NO REFUND once Payment and/or Account Information Sent/Received, unless payment sent as goods and services and/or with a note, then I am not responsible for any additional fees.
Last edited:
PLEASE HELP ME OUT BELOW
CLICK THE FreEQ2PlaySalesServicesTHEN CLICK FOLLOW
CLICK THE FreEQ2PlaySalesServicesTHEN CLICK
🙏 ADD FEEDBACK
THANK YOU KINDLY! :)

✅CLICK BELOW: PowerLeveling, Paragons, Ores, Etc.

POWERLEVELING -
Daily Rate = $35
85-110 = $35
85-115 = $75
--- INCLUDES Paragon ToV Luminescent Restless Ice
85-120 = $110
--- INCLUDES Paragons ToV Luminescent Restless Ice + ToL Personal Hemic Source
PARAGON ACHIEVEMENTS -
TBL = $30 = Jann's Veil
ToV = $15 = Luminescent Restless Ice
CoV = $15 = Ice Bound Ulthork
ToL = $15 = Personal Hemic Source
T3 ORES - takes 26x T3 Ores to craft ALL Armor, Accessories, Weapon(s)/Shield, Augs
ToV x32 = $60
CoV x16 = $60
ToL x32 = $60
HUNTER ACHIEVEMENTS -
ToV = $225
CoV = $225
ToL = $225
Youll be impressed ... I am

Has worked on 4 toons for me and done the job as promised when promised ( or faster) very good on communications and top prices I have found.
You wont find a more honest guy to get the job done
Youull be impressed ... I am
Thank you so much! Truly appreciated! :)

Highly recommended. Extremely fast work. Exactly as described.

Kept in constant communication with several updates per day.

I am definately going to use him again.

Just wanted to say I've gotten 5 accounts form this man right here. and he's been 100% of his word every time and is completely trustworthy from what he says he's going to do!

Has been amazing to work with and always above and beyond with the results! 100% recommend !!!!

Just wanted to say I've gotten 5 accounts form this man right here. and he's been 100% of his word every time and is completely trustworthy from what he says he's going to do!

Has been amazing to work with and always above and beyond with the results! 100% recommend !!!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH! Truly appreciate your patronage and the kind words you have left me along the way! 😍

Ordered a few orders of TOL ore for a few of my in progress 120s and a couple of my already completed 120s. As usual fast completion and fast responses! FreEQ2Play is the best around. If he offers a service you're looking for look no further. By far the best seller on this site!

Thanks again and I'm sure I'll find more to order soon! :D

Ordered a few orders of TOL ore for a few of my in progress 120s and a couple of my already completed 120s. As usual fast completion and fast responses! FreEQ2Play is the best around. If he offers a service you're looking for look no further. By far the best seller on this site!

Thanks again and I'm sure I'll find more to order soon! :D
You've have truly been such a pleasure to work through all your toons and services! I truly appreciate your candor and understanding as we navigate all the work together! Thanks for your continued return patronage! :) Many Thanks! 😍

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back