• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Report Aradune EQPOWERFASTER possible scammer. (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Username(s) of the accused
EQPOWERFASTER
When did the issue occur?
6/12/2020
Link to transaction thread
https://ectunnel.com/community/threads/aradune-powerleveling-1-30-sale.80026/
Value of property in dispute
30 krono total (gear + krono)
I am very torn about this because the person seemed to be very nice and did fulfill the order (PL'ing my character). The provider and I scheduled some more PL'ing to be done this weekend (so I didn't change the password so that they would still have access). I logged in and my account was stripped and the character PL'd was deleted. The GM's said they saw a character named "Stevie" accept the remaining krono on my account; therefore, they were unable to restore any money or bring back my deleted character.

I don't know if this was a disgruntled employee, because they kept referring to "they" when they discussed business transactions.

Either way..."they" were the only ones who had access to this brand new account and it is highly suspicious that this happened only after they gained access to the account.

I apologize the name was "Steviie"

Attachments

• DPG.jpg
    DPG.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 66
I was last on yesterday at 3PM EST playing the now-deleted character with all krono on the account. I attempted to log on last night but there was a 143min queue time so I just went to bed. When I logged on first thing this morning ~9AM EST I realized that the character had been deleted and all the krono were missing.

You can see the timestamp of the GM's response at 10:21am today (6/12/2020)

The GMs reference 7 krono sent to a character, but your initial report says the account had 30 krono.

it says 30 krono total (gear and krono)

Gear included:

Mithril arms
Mithril legs
platinum ruby veil
FBSS
TBB
Ghoulbane LR's
Mithril 2hander
mistmoore shield
Djann's Ring
Platinum fire wedding ring
mithril bp
x2 black sapphire earrings
black sapphire necklace
SSB
dwarven workboots
hooded black cloak
DE mask LR's
Imbued Granite Pauldrons

The above gear + 7 krono = 30 krono give or take based on prices varying.

I definitely wouldn’t have given a stranger access to all that. Woulda provided a naked character, when all services were complete then change pw and move gear and krono back. I’m always paranoid when giving my info out about this actual situation, id rather not eat 30 Kronos worth of gear.....sorry this sucks. I been in the same boat wayyyy back. Hope redbot gets to the bottom of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back