• You've discovered EC Tunnel ๐Ÿš‡ a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community ๐Ÿ˜‡ If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character โš”๏ธ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! ๐Ÿ‘‹

Accounts Rizlona Epic Rangerx2 and Epic Monk and non epic Weeeeezard (SOLD) (1 Viewer)

tbone77

Rating - 97.1%
34   1   0
Level
Race
Human, Iksar, Half Elf, Wood Elf
Class
Wizard Monk RNGx2
Registered Country
United States
Creator
Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
Just me!
Email
๐Ÿ“ง I will give buyer access to the original email account
SMS
๐Ÿ“ž No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
๐Ÿ’ณ No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
๐Ÿ™Š No secret question has been set.
Buyer Requirements
๐Ÿ“Œ Paypal FNF or in game KR (discount for KR)
Hello. 3 Epic toons + a wizard (pronounced: weeeeeeeeezard!) are looking for a new home. These are KR driven accounts, NO CC. The Wizard is the only one with a SQ/A set and reduced as such. Gear is included, as well as Subscription expiry dates. Countrys included below. With Luclin around the corner, prime time to put the finishing touches on the rangers and get set for Luclin.

You will note the Monk does have his Spirit Wracked Cord, as well as Shackle quest done.

1609597473293.png

Wizard - USA - Human Female - $90 or 8 KR - (SOLD)
Monk - CAN - Iksar Male - $190 or 18KR (SOLD)
Ranger 1 - USA - Half Elf Female - $180 or 16 KR (SOLD)
Ranger 2 - USA - Wood Elf Female - $180 or 16 KR (SOLD)

**EDIT: Monk Legs - Listing includes Black Pantherskin. I parcel'd the wrong toon the pants prior to posting. If this is a deal breaker and you would like these hot pants, let me know I'll be glad to ship it over**

**NOTE: Rangers do NOT have the mainhand epic. This step involves turning in a SEOC along with the Refined Mithril Blade (Epic piece in all rangers inventory). As the ratio is below alot of easily obtainable items it has not been included. If you would like me to complete epic, I can do so for another 2KR (or $20)**

Refund Policy
๐Ÿ›Ž๏ธ Sales final
Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)