1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. IS THIS SITE UGLY? Use the options at the very bottom-left of this page to make it pretty. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
    Dismiss Notice

Accounts Coirnav Epic Raid Geared Druid Account-----Price Drop!

Discussion in 'EverQuest Accounts' started by Bmoo850, Nov 25, 2018.

1. Bmoo850

Bmoo850 Member
    Verified Premium

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Level:
    Race:
    Wood Elf
    Class:
    Druid
    Creator:
    Yes, I'm the original creator.
    Email:
    I will tell buyer the original email address
    SMS:
    No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
    Credit Card:
    Yes, and I will provide the original card information (last 4 / billing address).
    Secret Question/Answer:
    Yes, and I can supply the answer.
    Refund Policy:
    As is. Will refund within 7 days if all equipment is intact.

Character was my raid alt, but was Top 5 on Coirnav per Magelo before I removed it. Full H.o.T Velious gear(Woven Grass), Has White Dragonscale Boots, Robe of the Azure Sky, Shroud of Veeshan, White Dragonscale Cloak, Epic, (2) 40 slot bags, Emp Keyed(Ring of the Shissar), Runed Coldain Prayer Shawl with work already on to the Blessed(8th) shawl. Also has 60% Daybreak mount. Most clicky items you could want including: Group Regrowth, Drones D.o.T., Snare, Sow, Lev, 9th Coldain Insignia Ring(DS), Guise of the Deceiver(Dark Elf), Ring of Stealthy Travel, Primal Essence shield and JBoots. Also has all spells up to 60, vendor purchased ports(luclin included) and a few Luclin Drop spells. 5k mana unbuffed!

Only 7 AAs currently. I have been gone since right after Thanksgiving and have had very little time to play. May be willing to get AAs up via PL for the right person.

Although not as geared as my main raid character was, it speaks for itself and was clearly built with much love for the class and EQ. Multiple alts on account including 25 Bard with all top end instruments(60% Run speed at lvl 25) and 36 monk with various high end pieces and every slot filled on bard and monk.. Gear specifics can be discussed in more detail. Over 100 days left before the account will be inactive.

Transparent and more than willing to correspond through email and/or on the phone before and/or after sale. Honest and credible. I truly wish I could hit the lottery and play EQ until the day the doors shut for good at Daybreak.
    Asking $450, but open to reasonable offers. Take advantage of my love of EQ manifested through this account! I spared nothing and gave full attention to detail in order to squeeze every bit of functionality out of my characters and time in Norrath.

#1 Bmoo850, Nov 25, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2018 at 7:32 PM
  2. egal33

egal33 Member
    Verified Premium

Rating - 100%
    36   0   0

Protip: consolidate the Krono you’re selling between your accounts and sell those separate @ $8-9.50 each, easily.

3. Bmoo850

Bmoo850 Member
    Verified Premium

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Thanks for the suggestion. I’ll give it a few days and then I may do that. Just ready to part as is with as little itemizing as possible. It’s definitely a bittersweet end to many months of fun.

4. bravo19

bravo19 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0

How many AAS?

5. Bmoo850

Bmoo850 Member
    Verified Premium

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

7 AAs total. 5 spent 2 unassigned at the moment. Stopped playing less than a week in to Luclin.

#5 Bmoo850, Dec 2, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
  6. Bmoo850

Bmoo850 Member
    Verified Premium

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Also has 1 bottle of adventure II. I know its extra XP right now. havent been playing so no clue when that ends

7. kelvanan

kelvanan Well-Known Member
    Verified Premium

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0

Just fyi, this dude is super legit. Purchased another account from him. So far so good. Had a hiccup with the SQ/SA, but he ultimately delivered. Honestly if I had the cash i'd buy this one too!

8. Bmoo850

Bmoo850 Member
    Verified Premium

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Thanks for the solid rep sir! Im glad you are satisfied. I miss my Shaman LOLOL. Literally can't put a price on the time and effort I spent on these accounts. Being from Florida, I am usually tan every summer.......except for this one. :D:cool: Totally worth it though! I just hope Pantheon makes it to an actual release and is good enough to last another 20 years. lol.

9. Nill6996

Nill6996 Well-Known Member
    Verified Premium

Rating - 100%
    137   0   0

i can vouche for this person/account also.

10. Bmoo850

Bmoo850 Member
    Verified Premium

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Thank you brother! :)

#10 Bmoo850, Dec 13, 2018 at 5:34 AM
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2018 at 12:09 PM