• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Epic MQ's / Skyshrine Armor MQ's and More! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 97.2%
35   1   0
I am ready to get back to farming your epic's, Velious armor or take down ANY fight you need and MUCH more! Something you need? Something you can't farm or don't have enough time to farm? My friends and I will get it done for you. My Partner and I have sold over +75 Epics on Ragefire Server alone.

Epic MQ's: Bard Epics are currently on hold.

Warrior Epic MQ: 18 Krono OBO. (The complete MQ requires us to have access to the account). Price reduced if you have certain pieces of the epic done.

Shaman Epic MQ: 4 Krono OBO. Includes Faction + Fight! Price reduced if you have certain parts of the epic done.

Cleric Epic MQ: 15 Krono OBO. Time consuming Epic, please give time to complete. Price reduced if you have certain parts of the epic done.

Rogue Epic MQ: 5 Krono OBO. Price reduced if you have certain parts of the epic done.

Monk Epic MQ: 10 Krono OBO. Price reduced if you have certain parts of the epic done.

SK Epic MQ: 15 Krono OBO. Price reduced if you have certain pieces for epic.

Necromancer Epic MQ: 18 Krono OBO. (This epic MQ requires that we have access to the account). Cazic Slime Bloods are about 1/2 the price of the epic. Price reduced if you have certain pieces for epic.

Mage Epic MQ: 15 Krono OBO. (This epic MQ requires that we have access to the account). Can take a while to get a drop. Price Reduced if you have certain pieces for Epic.

Wizard Epic MQ: 10 Krono OBO. Price Reduced if you have certain pieces for Epic.

Other Epics can be done but will be negotiated in PMs. We can do them all, but these that are listed are the ones my partner and I excell at!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Epic Piece MQs currently in stock:

Soul Leech, Dark Sword of Blood(SK Epic)- 2 Krono OBO

Hand of the Maestro(War Epic)- 1 Krono OBO
Ball of Everliving Golem(War Epic)- 2 Krono OBO
Spiroc Wingblade(War Epic)- 2 Krono OBO
Pulsing Green Stone(Druid/Ranger Epic)- 2 Krono OBO
Pod of Seawater(Druid Epic)- 3 Krono OBO
Cazic Quill(Rogue Epic)- 2 Krono OBO
Cloak of Spiroc Feathers(Necromancer Epic)- 2 Krono OBO
Robe of the Kedge(Rogue Epic)- 1 Krono OBO
Kedge Backbone(Bard Epic)- 2 Krono OBO

Epic Pieces can be farmed but will be negotiated in PM's.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Velious Skyshrine Armor:

Velious Skyshrine Armor Faction Grind takes 3 hours. We charge 3 krono per max faction grind.

Skyshrine armor is in HIGH Demand. Its not always in stock. Please allow us a little time(1-7 days) to get your set.

Skyshrine Armor Prices: All prices are OBO and can be Negotiated! We will beat prices on any other reputable seller. Gems are NOT included. FREE faction with the purchase of an 8/8 set! Discounts on multiple sets purchased.

Plate 8/8: 10 Krono.
-Single Chest: 5 Krono
-Single Leg: 3 Krono

Cloth 8/8: 10 Krono
-Single Chest: 5 Krono
-Single Leg: 4 Krono

Leather: 9 Krono
-Single Chest: 4 Krono
-Single Leg: 4 Krono

Chain 8/8: 9 Krono
-Single Chest: 4 Krono
-Single: 3 Krono

Something you need not listed? Not a problem. PM me and we'll figure out what you need and we'll try our best to get it done.

Thank you!
Your Ragefire Friends,

-Lee & Augmentor

*Please feel free to PM Augmentor on RG if I am not responding. I work A LOT of hours and try my best to respond to every PM or Client.*

Last edited:
Kindal, you are the man. I'm glad you are happy with your sets! Thanks again for choosing our service :)

Argee- sent you a PM.

-Lee & Aug

Last edited:
Looking to get some work done For Cash, Let me know .

- - - Updated - - -

Looking for Rogue Epic MQ full ... on Ragefire .. have the kroon ready .

Thanks Dred, i'm glad Aug and I have always made you happy! You are a good guy and friend.\

Ladies and Gents of Ragefire... I have been super busy in RL lately and am slowly playing again.

I can do some small jobs or big if I can contract them out. Sorry I have been busy, but I will never quit this game I love!

So all in all...i'm ready to start working again...one job at a time :)

As I have said in the past- Please send a PM to "Augmentor" if I do not respond due to real life business.

Thank you,
-Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back