• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Accounts Yelinak EPIC 60 Mage - Yelinak -- $250 (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Level
Race
Dark Elf
Class
Magician
Registered Country
United States
Creator
🛐 🟡 No, I'm not the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🔵 Two
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🔵 Yes, and I will provide the original card information (last 4 / billing address).
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
WTS 60 Mage Account.

Notable Gear:
The good pieces of Plane of Hate gear. Apothic Robe, Gloves, Arms, and Crown.
Golden Efreeti Boots
Iksar Hide manuals in secondary / ranged slot
other random intellect gear.
Enduring Breath ring from Lodizal (Worth about 15k)
EPIC - For those that do not know the mage epic, it is a spell called Summon Orb which summons the primary weapon with a charge of the aggro spamming pet =).
Jboots are in his inventory as well for that clicky / super haste.

This character is most definitely fully ready to raid and you wont have an issue finding a guild. Seems like all guilds want an epic mage right now.

I am not the original owner, but can ensure that the email gets changed over to you and all the information from the previous owner is passed along as well. Previous owner was a verified member on these boards and have had zero issues in the last 4 months with the account.

Refund Policy
🛎️ No refunds
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back