• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Report Emk12110 is a thief (1 Viewer)

Steph

BANNED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Username(s) of the accused
Emk12110
When did the issue occur?
31/05/18
Link to transaction thread
https://ectunnel.com/community/threads/75-monk-tss-flagged-and-ready.64757/
Value of property in dispute
Stole 270$
This man stole me 270$, he was selling a great character account , the real character is crappy, wrong information about gear ( tacvi gear instead of "all above anguish gear : dodh/por/ashengate / wrong progression (no DON/mpg), wrong stats AC / hp ( 770 ac/13khp instead of 900 ac / 17k hp ) etc ... This man have some guest in Ectunnel who is liking himself... i let u check

This information is completely false, you will see on your end --- The account was exactly as described to a T besides a few extra AAs rounded

this dudes just ripped me off to, stolen back a shm I purchased in may.

Cunt!

Tried to reset PW and it now has 2 step verification on it.

edit: I am on about EMK12110 not the other dude.

aye it sucks, was only a elabortate defient geared 74 shm, but its knocked the wind out of my sales!

Group needs a shm as only slower, cba to risk more money so im done :/

I was told by some reliable sources (they bought some stuff from him, so had his email) a little while back that EMK12110 is Gatsu from Fippy. The guy was very unsavory. I have seen a monk named Gatsu on Coirnav, though I am unsure if they are the same person.

Please be careful folks. When you purchase an account: Remove all credit cards from the account. Use your own credit card to make at least one purchase so it is tied to the account. (preferably a subscription). Change the First/Last Name/Zip. Be sure to change the email, AND verify it on your email address. Then setup two step authentication!

Also, if a user is not verified, do not be hesitant to require that they get verified to do business with them. I have asked multiple people to do so, and even offered to cover the cost involved in the purchase of the account if they get verified. Does verification prevent people from fucking you? No! Does verifying allow you to shit post all over their social media and mail them a bucket of shit? Yes.

Best of luck man. I have been fucked this way once in the past. I didn't get the account back, but this was in PlayerAuction days, when paypal FNF wasn't a thing, so I did do a charge back through Paypal. Still didn't make up for the month I'd spent gearing and twinking the account.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back