• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Discussion Due to unusual activity... (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Got this message on a brand new account today. Literally less than 2 days old, fresh account/email/krono subbed.

What's odd is only 1 of 3 new accounts are experiencing this... Curious if not verifying the email, or logging in to the specific account from different computers flagged this.

How do I avoid this bs in the future? Pretty sure the account I was working on is basically scrapped due to this BS.

• Due to unusual activity on your account, we require additional account security and verification, in order to continue play. Please click here to add a valid mobile phone number to your account.

Yes, this has happen in the past when you change emails, passwords, ip etc. This is just a flag that comes up from time to time. This has happen before for me as well but not really that big of a deal just slapping a phone onto the account.

Well the shit part is putting a phone number to the account basically voids it as being able to sell, or drastically reduces it's value.

I didn't change IP, change password, or email.

Luckily I didnt get too far with this account, but wow, what a waste of a krono and a day's work.

Honestly, I've never frowned at accounts with phone numbers on them. When I've bought/sold them. Just put my number on it, and if I decide to resell, then The buyer just adds theirs. Never had anything happen when switching numbers out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back