• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Policy Drama (1 Viewer)

Teichou

The First Men
Staff member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I have had it with the drama. New rule...if you are going to be a drama queen you will get a warning of some points depending on how much you are being a Darma queen. If you keep it up, I will end up just banning you. Be nice to each other and be friendly.

This is not the school yard. I am not going to deal with the drama and the fighting.

551e.jpg

Goodbye post. You no longer need your account.
I have had it with the drama. New rule...if you are going to be a drama queen you will get a warning of some points depending on how much you are being a Darma queen. If you keep it up, I will end up just banning you. Be nice to each other and be friendly.

This is not the school yard. I am not going to deal with the drama and the fighting.
piss off you are a store and you think to tell me how I should behave ?? this 72 year old says kick me out, my money will be good else where.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back