• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Don't Troll! (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
8   0   1
You tell me you're selling it..... don't say anything for 2 weeks (Ok np, we're all busy people) and then come back today and tell me you're going to hold onto it and you don't want to sell anymore just after I offer your full asking price. That's a little weird there isn't it buddy?

Re: For Sale: Full EoK Raid Rogue Suit (Every slot, Full Augments)

Please refrain from posting your drama on my trade thread. I was asking $1000 - you offered $800. That's pretty clear, I decline your offer dude. Pony-up, or move on. I really do not have time to haggle over video games.

If anyone is interested in making an offer shoot me a PM... or hell we can make it an open discussion as to the value of the only full eok raid suit for sale on these boards... fine with me.

Thanks all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back