• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Report diogenes6 sold me an account that probably wasn't his. (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Username(s) of the accused
Diogenes6
diogenes6 sold me a 54 mage that was being used by multiple seal team members on project 1999 green server to farm holgresh camp. sold me the account and promised to give me info to change password. Never did. Have reached out via text and phone calls with no replies now for 3 days.

Day after buying the account, someone moved the mage to the holgresh camp. I reached out to let him know someone clearly had the login info so i needed him to get back to me asap so i could change it.

took the magician to velks.. logged back in later that day and someone moved her to holgresh camp again and overwrote her firepot bind so now she's bound at holgresh camp. >< very upset, reached out to diogenes6. Have still heard nothing back 2 days later. I'm finally posting this report so no one else deals with him.

(sent him 200$ on paypal, originally requested that i pay him via Zelle app.)

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS GUY.

Last edited:
took his paypal email and zelle account numbers and phone they were texting me from out of the post ... didn't post RL name or anything but want to protect other people who might be doing transactions with him. I would like to provide screenshots of all texts, the paypal e-mail, zelle account number and phone number he was texting me from.

necro posting
:eek:

seal team doesn't have a good reputation so I wouldn't trust that char at all to not be banned or something soon
especially when like 4 ip's are logging in and none have personal investment (besides you now, $)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back